Hallmark University Reviews

Real hands on experience with computer technology. Instructors who work in the field they are teaching.
The staff are friendly and willing to help students succeed. The class size is small, which allows students to have more attention from their instructors. So far my future looks bright!
The interaction within the students is great and the interaction with the professors and students is high as well. The school builds a nice community within itself.
Start Your Review of Hallmark University
There are many different cultures among the school along with every other diversity in San Antonio. It is very pleasing to know that they offer equal opportunity here.
The tuition is worth every class that I am taking at this school. The financial aid was helpful in making sure that all my tuition would be budgeted and organized. They provide scholarship opportunities and loans. The support from the school on the financial aspect is very helpful and kind.
After completing the nursing program, the school helps you obtain a job in your career field. This helps the student advance their use of education and helps them find a job.
The campus is very accessible and sufficient for the programs they offer. I was very pleased with the campus.
It's been an awesome experience my classmates are very supportive and have pushed me to get better grades
Instructors are very knowledgeable respectful and truly care for your education
Class size at night classes is good small focused adults
No online courses only supplementary information (power points) for classes on blackboard
I'm not taking any online classes my classes are classroom
My classes are at night so my classmates are more career focused
They introduced a tool purchase for new students when you graduate wish my class was part of that
Curriculum is progressing for the better
Learn hands on experience needed for real world
Some hands on equipment needs work appearance wise
Start Your Review of Hallmark University
It's unique because it's at the airport and you constantly hear planes and helicopters flying around, it's pretty cool. I've loved aircraft as a little kid, and I know I would want to do this for a living this place is a good school
It's a good school, the courses are gone over and reviewed before and after. The teachers have been doing this for a while so they're very knowledgeable. The style is usually the same, classroom setting with some hands on here and there. Classes are roughly twenty people. All the courses are the same, no deviations from course planner. It's an FAA regulated school so it's got rules here and there. Its a professional environment, tucked in shirts, blue jeans, that kinda stuff.
The diversity is good, recently I've seen more of a female presence in our school. There are no divides here, everyone is excepted