High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology Reviews
Naperville Skin Institute – When i was there it was a crazy atmosphere with teachers leaving and getting in new management. Most of the students in my class were very frustrated with how the school did not comunicate with us very well and tried to get us to pay more. Overall i wouldnt have wanted to go anywhere else because the teachers were amazing and did everything to make sure we knew what we needed to know.
Naperville Skin Institute – The teachers were amazing. They always went through what was going to happen that week or the next 2 weeks before we started. The workload for the students was reasonable because we always had time in school to get it done before we had to turn it in.