Hair Academy - Maryland is a for-profit college located in New Carrollton, Maryland in the Washington, D.C. Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 192 undergraduate students. The Hair Academy - Maryland acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Barbering and Cosmetology. Hair Academy - Maryland alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $13,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Hair Academy - Maryland
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Hair Academy - Maryland
- C-Fortis Institute - Woodlawn
- 2 Year
- Baltimore, MD
- 20 reviews
- NGRobert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences
- 2 Year
- Timonium, MD
- NGEmpire Beauty School - Owings Mills
- 2 Year
- Owings Mills, MD
- 5 reviews
- NGHair Academy II
- 2 Year
- Hillcrest Heights, MD
Hair Academy - Maryland Reviews
I do very much enjoy coming to hair academy . I am currently in the salon downstairs where I am doing hands on with actual clients ! I always get the help i need from my teachers and instructors when i need it. They make you feel good which is important. Everyone makes mistakes and they are aware of that
I have had an opportunity to be an environment that is flexible and accommodating to life as a working student
Most students are able to work in the field long before completing school