Hacienda La Puente Adult Education Reviews

AWESOME Group! We are all very hardworking! Most have full time jobs and children yet we manage to get everything done on time. We are mostly early to late 20's with some being middle aged.
Prepare Early – Make sure you get all your paperwork together. The school received pell grant which is very helpful. I thankfully was awarded full pell grant so that leaves me with very little left to cover out of pocket. Overall the process was smooth but the financial aid advisor is VERY slow so prepare.
Older, some job and life experience,; mostly serious about their education. Very diverse population and all seem accepting. School has large developmentally disabled population, too, and all interact well.
Review Hacienda La Puente Adult Education
The Good AND Bad – Curriculum often seems nonexistence with one or two teachers; good and appropriate with most. Workload is fairly heavy - I'm in an accelerated program. Registration was involved, but seemed to involve weeding out those least likely to succeed. Financial Aid is deficient - slow, uncaring, it seems at times, and full disclosure doesn't come until well into program (disclosure that ONLY Pell grants are part of this school. " You may be in a heavy medical program, but figure out a way to stay in now!" seems yo be the message. I'm struggling greatly to finish the last semester due to this).