Gwynedd Mercy University Reviews

It’s a great school but communication is garbage. Some teachers want the best and will go to any lengths to help you. Others push you off to anyone else to avoid their responsibility.
I've went on multiple visits to Gwynedd and a couple of my friends go there and i love the campus life and the professors are very good.
I feel that Gwynedd Mercy University is a hard school, but you come out prepared for the world in a strong stance.
Start Your Review of Gwynedd Mercy University
Going to Gwynedd Mercy University is very diversity. They have many different campus one central city and then main campus they also have online classes.
When i visited Gwynedd i fell in love with it. I felt at home and knew that this is where i wanted to spend the next 4 years of my life.
The environment is a great family environment where the professors really want to see you succeed. The university as a whole has that small town comfortable feel. There are many activities and organizations to choose from.
As a Nursing major at Gwynedd Mercy University, it is undoubtedly one of the most difficult programs in the country, but it is also one of the best in terms of return on investment. The professors are helpful and the campus is extremely safe. Most people who go to this institution are Nursing majors and they are mainly commuters both in and out of state. Academically, you can certainly exceed in the program, but it will require a lot of hard work and it ultimately rewarding. Things to improve on would be increased clarity for some professors who lecture as well as an increased number of commuter parking lots as finding parking is often difficult when running late to class.
Gwynedd Mercy University is a great school, they are very focused on academics and making sure that every student has the chance to shine. Even though it is a smaller school, I think that's better than a larger school because you get to know your peers and professors better.
Pretty good! not much assistance from staff when issues arise. other than that its a good school in a nice area.
I am currently enrolled in the nursing program for this up coming fall and just visiting the college for the times I did I enjoyed the relax environment, the homey environment, and the environment where you can grow.
Coming into Gwynedd Mercy my Freshman year I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't sure if College was for me or if playing College athletics would be for me. When I finally got acclimated to the campus and the faculty I can honestly say it is a home away from home. The friendly environment that is shown on campus through all members of this community has made this a memorable experience. The coaches and the Athletic Training staff have created a fantastic culture that makes it easy to be a college Athlete. My experience has been different from other as I was able to experience the athletic side of it too. Being a part of a team on campus allowed me to have better time management and has allowed me to grow not only as an athlete but as a student too. I have enjoyed my time on Campus thus far. They challenge you to think and be creative. But they also show support and are in your corner every step of the way and only want the best and to watch you succeed.
My experience with Gwynedd Mercy has been nothing but amazing and truly life changing. I feel in love with school as soon as I stepped on campus and I've never looked back. The faculty genuinely cares about your success and that was the personal connection I was looking for in a university. The students on campus are friendly and the living experience on campus is unmatched by most other colleges or universities. With every university there are thing that are not perfect but there are too many good things about Gwynedd that total eclipse the negatives.
Gwynedd Mercy University was the perfect place for me to pursue an education as well as furthering my athletic career. The classroom sizes are rather small, allowing for students to be more than 'just a number' in a lecture hall to our professors. GMercyU's professors not only know your name, but truly care about you and your success. In addition, being fortunate enough to continue my athletic career as a member of the men's lacrosse team was truly one of the most memorable aspects of my collegiate career. The friends I have made, the lessons learned, and experiences I have had playing lacrosse at Gwynedd Mercy University I will proudly carry with me upon graduation. The coaches emphasize excellence in academics to prepare us for our careers, while also pushing us to be the best athletes we can be. GMercyU truly was the perfect place for me to succeed in the classroom and on the lacrosse field as a student-athlete, and I am forever grateful for my 4 years here.
My experience at Gwynedd Mercy University has only been great so far. It's a great community on this campus and I was able to meet wonderful professors and friends. I learned a lot, especially with the smaller class sizes and being able to fully interact with my professors. I was easily able to fit in with the vast amount of opportunities offered on campus. I joined many clubs along with finding a job on campus to further enrich my experience. I definitely couldn't ask for more and look forward to my future.
Horrible,racist, overpriced and organized. Might be ok for the working adult student, but do not send your children to live on campus here!
Overall, I feel Gwynedd provided me with an education that I will carry with my for a lifetime. There are some professors that are better than others, but that is just like every other school. What makes Gwynedd stand out is the close community it enables allowing you to feel like a family. I have made some of my best friends while attending this college. The only thing to be aware of is it is indeed a small college, and approximately 85% commuter school. There could definitely be more parking spaces, but other than that I have no major issues.
I love the supportive atmosphere. Their dissertation completion program is fantastic. I don't actually know about the dorms, party scene, etc. I've been to campus once for a residency for my online program. That was wonderful.
Start Your Review of Gwynedd Mercy University
I thought was going to like the school and all, but the campus is very boring. It is not very active. The sports sucks there. they only have like 5 sports there and you can't really play if your are not really good, which make no sense, because they are divsion3. The academic at this school is okay, but not all that. You can go some where a even better education for a way cheaper cost. The food here sucks. A lot of students who come here do not return back for a second year or the next semester. The party here sucks. We have them off campus, because the school don't want to have it on campus. The place the party are held sucks. if you are not drunk or high- the party sucks. Everything is wrong with this campus. The students are nice the RA are helpful and the dorms are suitable- nothing special.
I just started at Gwynedd. So far I enjoy it. The campus has a lot of grass, which helps me personally because a green environment brings me peace when I'm stressed. College does tend to stress you out. The staff are all so kind and helpful. As I walked around the hallways, I looked a bit confused on where to go and what to do. Well that was enough for the staff to approach me and offer generous help. They also offer one on one assistance with just about anything! I got my schedule for the fall semester done within fifteen minutes thanks to the help of Gwynedd's staff members. Overall I'm excited to attend the university and think it's going to be worth the hard work.
The Biology department at Gwynedd was incredible. The student-teacher ratio is small, so you get the benefit of individual attention and in-depth assignments that prepare you well for graduate school. The community is very supportive and are interested in you as a full person, not just a tuition check. I can't recommend it enough.