Gwinnett Technical College Reviews

Waste of money. Spent thousands of dollars on books and tuition for Associate's degree in accounting that is worthless in the real world. Career Services is absolutely the worst! It's no help with internships nor job assistance, as I was advised by a staff member to apply for a retail position at Home Depot. I did not need a degree for that. Thanks for nothing GTC.
great professors and great classmates. the area is great although commuting is hard. the school is diverse and everyone is eager to learn and help others.
I've spent two years at GTC and, overall, my experience was pleasant here. Most of the advisers are very thoughtful and try to help you as much as they can. The school tuition was another great factor. So, if you want to improve your knowledge in your existing major or transfer to another university with all prerequisites, the Gwinnett Tech College would be a perfect choice.
Start Your Review of Gwinnett Technical College
I go to the Alpharetta campus of GTC, and for the most part I like it. All the professors I've had have always been helpful and super nice, and I love my advisor, she is always super sweet and happy to help me. I always feel safe and really have no complaints.
The school is close to home. There are plenty of classes offered to make it easy to fit around my schedule. My teachers were awesome and helpful. Overall I really have enjoyed my experience here.
Gwinnett Technical College is an overall good school to get yourself where you need to be. It has really helped me get my GPA up and prepared me for my next steps in life.
According to my experience, Gwinnett Technical College is a great place to start your college education mainly because of affordability (excellent sources of financial aid and scholarship grants), effective technical college professors from any major, higher level of safety, and great approximity from college to home. I had 100% tuition covered for my college courses so far, so I was able to take the advantage to learn the major components of my computer science major through instructional learning both virtual and online. However, I do wish that there was major military ROTC programs that people living close to Gwinnett County can attend since I have seen many flags of all the U.S. military branches, but I am completely fine with what I see in the college campuses. Overall, it is a great place to start your college career, work hard, and take your education to the next level.
The school is very diverse with many students and staff. The campus is calm and welcoming. It tution cost is very affordable which give you the opportunity to earn credit cheaply and transfer for a higher degree. Also it offers many programs to study and certificate's to apply for jobs that are in high demand.
I love the atmosphere and the passion of the teachers. It’s a small school if you’re looking for something not too big. It’s an excellent learning environment.
I enjoyed the quality of education I received from Gwinnett Tech, for the price I paid in tuition. I majored in Network Specialist, receiving my Associates Degree in Spring 2017 and the interaction level between students and the professors were great. I enjoyed the hands-on portion of our assignments and being able to work under the guidance of someone that has already pursued the path that you are on and are willing to give you successful tips on how to progress in your filed, in my case Information Technology.
Gwinnett is a small 2 year school with great teachers, they don't have all the things that big campuses have but that's also great because they don't charge you for things you wouldn't use. parking is free
Gwinnett Technical college in Lawrenceville has been absolutely amazing! The campus is very easy to navigate and has every form of support a student could need. They are very well organized and the majority of the professes are terrific.
Great place to go for a wide variety of classes. Happy they also provide flexible schedules for working students.
My experience with Gwinnett Technical College is really good. The professors are great at teaching and assisting students when necessary. I don't see any changes that need to be address at this time.
Overall its a great school, small but really take the time to spend with the students. The only thing that needs to change is the communication.
I love to be able to attend a college where the professors know your name. I am able to take classes when I am available and can take a good many of them online. I have made friends that will be friends after we graduate.
What I love about Gwinnett tech is that they never look at anyone different even if they have kids or are grandparents coming back to get a degree.
Start Your Review of Gwinnett Technical College
Really difficult application process and the staff doesn't seem to care about the students enough to help them.
I enjoyed the small classroom setting and the staff. I would like to see improvement in the quality of teachers.
I like Gwinnett Technical College because of the diversity, and the academics. My history professor, and political science professor were excellent instructors. Those professors care about their students because they have open door policies. If you need additional help, they are always willing to help you because they really want you to succeed. My experience at Gwinnett Technical College has been positive because the school is not big, so you get the opportunity to really get to know your peers and the professors on a personal level. Your are not just a number. The classes are small and if you need additional help, you can get that additional help right from your instructor if you go to their office. In addition, Gwinnett Technical College location is very convenient too. It is right off of the freeway so you can get to it easily. Overall, the location is great and the History and Political Science professors are awesome.