Gwinnett Technical College Reviews

Great place to go for a wide variety of classes. Happy they also provide flexible schedules for working students.
My experience with Gwinnett Technical College is really good. The professors are great at teaching and assisting students when necessary. I don't see any changes that need to be address at this time.
Overall its a great school, small but really take the time to spend with the students. The only thing that needs to change is the communication.
Start Your Review of Gwinnett Technical College
I love to be able to attend a college where the professors know your name. I am able to take classes when I am available and can take a good many of them online. I have made friends that will be friends after we graduate.
xftgukejgahgjscvhkbjaxzfsytuwkhebdm sxzsdyfjrghfd xzxefrhjtbmnfgd xczxgjkrtbmngfvcsdfatutweirtbgfd6suyfwecg3jersdfjlhsachgwqyekjrb ,nfgfdaskhb db
What I love about Gwinnett tech is that they never look at anyone different even if they have kids or are grandparents coming back to get a degree.
Really difficult application process and the staff doesn't seem to care about the students enough to help them.
I enjoyed the small classroom setting and the staff. I would like to see improvement in the quality of teachers.
I like Gwinnett Technical College because of the diversity, and the academics. My history professor, and political science professor were excellent instructors. Those professors care about their students because they have open door policies. If you need additional help, they are always willing to help you because they really want you to succeed. My experience at Gwinnett Technical College has been positive because the school is not big, so you get the opportunity to really get to know your peers and the professors on a personal level. Your are not just a number. The classes are small and if you need additional help, you can get that additional help right from your instructor if you go to their office. In addition, Gwinnett Technical College location is very convenient too. It is right off of the freeway so you can get to it easily. Overall, the location is great and the History and Political Science professors are awesome.
Great location, nice instructors but they only have chick fil a for food and, they don't have a lot of instructors so the schedule is very hard especially when you're about to graduate, they only offer night classes for the Information technology major.
Gwinnett Technical College is a good college and there student life is excellent everyone is pretty much helpful.
There programs are very hard and I think they could change some things on some of there programs.
This is a great, great college to go to. Very motivating environment. Very professional people to be around. The faculty in this College is very, very helpful and friendly. I have been going here for a year and 1/2 and I plan on going for another year and 1/2. I'm just greatful to be here and being around positive and motivating students and teachers!!! Thanks Gwinnett Tech!!!
Monica Manchester
My experience at gwinnett tech is amazing. They are very helpful. They take there time to help you if you need and the teachers are amazing there. Their not teachers that will just teach they teach but in a helpful way and so you can understand
After 20 years of returning to school, the route was seen successful thanks to the support of the technical and academic team of Gwinnett Tech. I know that there is still a long way to go to reach the goal but I feel it will not be difficult if I still have faith and The motivation to always find support
Gwinnett Technical College offers a variety of different majors to pursue with many great professors that are always willing to help the students.
The school and the people here are very motivating. I love it here it makes me feel welcomed and there are many school functions to get to know people that are in your same field. I am going into cyber security and it is great that they have professors that have actually worked in the field and have real life experience. Most of the professors are fast at responding back to students with course help and also general advice. One thing I would change would be for them to have a program for students to gain entry level jobs or internships that are related to their field.
Gwinnett tech is a very clean college and expanding probably one of the best up and coming schools. Although the parking needs a bit of work the teacher are completely dedicated to the success of their students.
Start Your Review of Gwinnett Technical College
I really like Gwinnett Tech because is really close to where I live. Also, everyone is so kind and willing to help.
I loved Gwinnett Technical College mainly because all of my professors were very helpful and care about their students. I went two Gwinnett Tech. from fall 2014 to Spring 2017. I was able to always ask questions and the answers were always provided. The admission desk is very organized and the campus is very easy to maneuver. The only thing I would like to change would be to have more parking space near the 900 building.
They are good at teaching but the only thing I don’t agree with is the $300 school fee you have to pay reguardless if you are on campus or not