Gwinnett Technical College Reviews

I enjoyed the small classroom setting and the staff. I would like to see improvement in the quality of teachers.
I like Gwinnett Technical College because of the diversity, and the academics. My history professor, and political science professor were excellent instructors. Those professors care about their students because they have open door policies. If you need additional help, they are always willing to help you because they really want you to succeed. My experience at Gwinnett Technical College has been positive because the school is not big, so you get the opportunity to really get to know your peers and the professors on a personal level. Your are not just a number. The classes are small and if you need additional help, you can get that additional help right from your instructor if you go to their office. In addition, Gwinnett Technical College location is very convenient too. It is right off of the freeway so you can get to it easily. Overall, the location is great and the History and Political Science professors are awesome.
Great location, nice instructors but they only have chick fil a for food and, they don't have a lot of instructors so the schedule is very hard especially when you're about to graduate, they only offer night classes for the Information technology major.
Start Your Review of Gwinnett Technical College
Gwinnett Technical College is a good college and there student life is excellent everyone is pretty much helpful.
There programs are very hard and I think they could change some things on some of there programs.
This is a great, great college to go to. Very motivating environment. Very professional people to be around. The faculty in this College is very, very helpful and friendly. I have been going here for a year and 1/2 and I plan on going for another year and 1/2. I'm just greatful to be here and being around positive and motivating students and teachers!!! Thanks Gwinnett Tech!!!
Monica Manchester
My experience at gwinnett tech is amazing. They are very helpful. They take there time to help you if you need and the teachers are amazing there. Their not teachers that will just teach they teach but in a helpful way and so you can understand
After 20 years of returning to school, the route was seen successful thanks to the support of the technical and academic team of Gwinnett Tech. I know that there is still a long way to go to reach the goal but I feel it will not be difficult if I still have faith and The motivation to always find support
Gwinnett Technical College offers a variety of different majors to pursue with many great professors that are always willing to help the students.
The school and the people here are very motivating. I love it here it makes me feel welcomed and there are many school functions to get to know people that are in your same field. I am going into cyber security and it is great that they have professors that have actually worked in the field and have real life experience. Most of the professors are fast at responding back to students with course help and also general advice. One thing I would change would be for them to have a program for students to gain entry level jobs or internships that are related to their field.
Gwinnett tech is a very clean college and expanding probably one of the best up and coming schools. Although the parking needs a bit of work the teacher are completely dedicated to the success of their students.
I really like Gwinnett Tech because is really close to where I live. Also, everyone is so kind and willing to help.
I loved Gwinnett Technical College mainly because all of my professors were very helpful and care about their students. I went two Gwinnett Tech. from fall 2014 to Spring 2017. I was able to always ask questions and the answers were always provided. The admission desk is very organized and the campus is very easy to maneuver. The only thing I would like to change would be to have more parking space near the 900 building.
They are good at teaching but the only thing I don’t agree with is the $300 school fee you have to pay reguardless if you are on campus or not
So far GTC has been a good school, this is my first semester so I'm still new. All of my professors have done their job and been respectful. The campus is clean and there are numerous resources available.
I love the professional team that the college has, they all help you and give you a lot of support. Excellent teachers
I started attending this school doing dual enrollment my senior of high school, it was one of the best decisions I made. I had the option to go to Georgia Gwinnett College but this school offered the program I wanted and am currently in. The professors are so nice and understanding. This is a super diverse technical college which for me is what I love. I decided I was going to finish out with a 2 year degree then transfer to a 4 year school. I would recommend anyone thinking about doing dual enrollment or attending right after high school to come here
I currently attend Gwinnett Technical College, Lawrenceville location. I’m a freshman and majoring in Photography. The school campus is constantly kept clean, creating a beautiful “tv-like” college campus. Although it’s a Technical College, the Lawrenceville Campus is 88 acres with buildings for different classes and spacious grass areas. The parking lot is very interesting because wherever your class is located, there’s practically a designated parking lot for the class buildings. The location of the school is perfect also, with popular fast-foods locations along the campus streets. Classrooms fit the size for the designated amount of students plus more. Also are well air-conditioned and properly organized. As for the teachers in my program, in my opinion the teachers teach well and make lectures easy to understand. Student life is great also, the lounge rooms accessories make the perfect “spot” to recess through classes. All in all this well-rounded school.
Start Your Review of Gwinnett Technical College
Gwinnett Technical college is a wonderful place to start or advance in a new career. The school helps so much in students finding the right path and finding future careers after graduation
Gwinnett Technical College has, in my opinion, a better academic strategy than some 4 year universities. The professors ensure you know the material and are always there to assist you if you feel unsuccessful. The administrative faculty sometimes are not always on top of things but once you go in person to meet them it gets done.
I just recently started at the new Alpharetta North Fulton campus with GTC in January of this year. I am starting my third semester now and have absolutely enjoyed the last 2 semesters. Dr.Casey for A&P is great and can be very thorough sometimes. GTC has tough A&P courses which allows for greater success rates in graduate programs. They make it hard for a reason and you will thank them later when you are in a healthcare program. Ms.Artis teaches math and I really liked her, she expects you to do the work and if you do you will do great with her. The only thing I would like to change would be the ANF campus offering the degree programs! They just opened this campus and are still expanding so this expansion is in the future.