Gwinnett Technical College Reviews

I have dual enrolled online at Gwinnett Technical College for 3 semesters now. I have had really great professors and easy class experiences for all my classes I have taken so far. I get lots of emails for student life and involvement, and I have always felt safe going on campus to get books and such.
Easy application process, wide range of interesting courses and easy to get to. Online courses are great for busy, working students!
Gwinnett Technical College is a great school! There are over 140 programs to choose from and so many ways to be involved in student life. Also, there are two campuses which offers students from other areas to attend a closer campus.
Start Your Review of Gwinnett Technical College
This is my first semester here. The enrollment process was a hassle. I had to go to the main campus multiple times because of being told different things by different people. I had one of the vice-presidents tell me I could finish registering online, but when I got back home to finish registering, I was unable to complete registration. I did not like the fact that the vice-president admittedly said that she did not know what she was doing, that she was just filling in to help the counselors. That was not very professional on her part. At first, I appreciated her stepping in to help others, but I did not like the fact that she had to go to three different people for help, taking them away from helping others. If you are in a high position like that, you should be cross-trained to know how to do certain tasks, if the need arises later.
I loved attending classes here. I did well with the smaller classroom size and the professors really cared about teaching the material we needed to learn. If I ever needed help understanding or extra time in the lab they were always there and offered assistance.
Waste of money. Spent thousands of dollars on books and tuition for Associate's degree in accounting that is worthless in the real world. Career Services is absolutely the worst! It's no help with internships nor job assistance, as I was advised by a staff member to apply for a retail position at Home Depot. I did not need a degree for that. Thanks for nothing GTC.
great professors and great classmates. the area is great although commuting is hard. the school is diverse and everyone is eager to learn and help others.
I've spent two years at GTC and, overall, my experience was pleasant here. Most of the advisers are very thoughtful and try to help you as much as they can. The school tuition was another great factor. So, if you want to improve your knowledge in your existing major or transfer to another university with all prerequisites, the Gwinnett Tech College would be a perfect choice.
I go to the Alpharetta campus of GTC, and for the most part I like it. All the professors I've had have always been helpful and super nice, and I love my advisor, she is always super sweet and happy to help me. I always feel safe and really have no complaints.
The school is close to home. There are plenty of classes offered to make it easy to fit around my schedule. My teachers were awesome and helpful. Overall I really have enjoyed my experience here.
Gwinnett Technical College is an overall good school to get yourself where you need to be. It has really helped me get my GPA up and prepared me for my next steps in life.
According to my experience, Gwinnett Technical College is a great place to start your college education mainly because of affordability (excellent sources of financial aid and scholarship grants), effective technical college professors from any major, higher level of safety, and great approximity from college to home. I had 100% tuition covered for my college courses so far, so I was able to take the advantage to learn the major components of my computer science major through instructional learning both virtual and online. However, I do wish that there was major military ROTC programs that people living close to Gwinnett County can attend since I have seen many flags of all the U.S. military branches, but I am completely fine with what I see in the college campuses. Overall, it is a great place to start your college career, work hard, and take your education to the next level.
The school is very diverse with many students and staff. The campus is calm and welcoming. It tution cost is very affordable which give you the opportunity to earn credit cheaply and transfer for a higher degree. Also it offers many programs to study and certificate's to apply for jobs that are in high demand.
I love the atmosphere and the passion of the teachers. It’s a small school if you’re looking for something not too big. It’s an excellent learning environment.
I enjoyed the quality of education I received from Gwinnett Tech, for the price I paid in tuition. I majored in Network Specialist, receiving my Associates Degree in Spring 2017 and the interaction level between students and the professors were great. I enjoyed the hands-on portion of our assignments and being able to work under the guidance of someone that has already pursued the path that you are on and are willing to give you successful tips on how to progress in your filed, in my case Information Technology.
Gwinnett is a small 2 year school with great teachers, they don't have all the things that big campuses have but that's also great because they don't charge you for things you wouldn't use. parking is free
Gwinnett Technical college in Lawrenceville has been absolutely amazing! The campus is very easy to navigate and has every form of support a student could need. They are very well organized and the majority of the professes are terrific.
Start Your Review of Gwinnett Technical College
Great place to go for a wide variety of classes. Happy they also provide flexible schedules for working students.
My experience with Gwinnett Technical College is really good. The professors are great at teaching and assisting students when necessary. I don't see any changes that need to be address at this time.
Overall its a great school, small but really take the time to spend with the students. The only thing that needs to change is the communication.