Gwinnett College - Sandy Springs Reviews

I like how the library is set up with computers that are available where you have room to place your books and take notes that the same desk. It very different from what I'm used to. There are many campus activities to be apart of that help people advance in they're careers. Its a very career focused school.
I think the online classes are very doable. The professors made sure they stayed in contact with the students about any issues and deadlines for upcoming assignments. There are also discussion boards where students can interact with each other about the course.
Gwinnett College helps you get a job after you graduate by making you do an internship with a company and hopefully you get a job at the internship .
Start Your Review of Gwinnett College - Sandy Springs
I can honestly say that I am learning a lot. I love the courses I have taken so far and can not wait until I finish my degree.
Gwinnett College has no online courses.
I am doing dual meaning I am getting two degrees at one time. I started off doing one and the next six weeks I was in dual. I will be graduating with two degrees.
We have no academic offers at this school
I have not had any hassles getting to or from school. The teachers and administrators are very helpful.
My financial aid thankfully is paying for my tuition. Gwinnett College helps its students with any help they need whether it's financial or personal. Gwinnett College is really there for you.
Gwinnett College has a pretty good ethnicity variety. The students as well as the faculty discuss politics, economical problems as well as whats going on in the society.
My school is very small. We don't really have a campus.
My college allows the students to use a computer system that is overall fantastic.