- 4 Year
- SAN MATEO, CA
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Gurnick Academy continues to enroll students. The Admission process is online and students can take academic classes from home. Learn More
- Academicsgrade C+
- Valuegrade B
- Diversitygrade B
- Campusgrade B
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade unavailable
- Professorsgrade C+
- Locationgrade B+
- Dormsgrade unavailable
- Campus Foodgrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade A minus
- Safetygrade A+
Our main campus, in San Mateo, was founded in 2004. and is located in a modern professional plaza. The campus houses classrooms, an imaging lab, anatomy, physiology lab, a patient-care lab, a medical assistant/phlebotomy lab, a physical therapy lab, and a computer lab. There are administrative and faculty offices, a library with Internet access, a reception area, and two separate student lounges.
Our San Mateo California School Campus offerings include Vocational Nurse, A.O.S. in Ultrasound Technology, A.S. in MRI Program, A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant Program, Medical Assistant Program, and Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy programs.
The patient-care lab comes equipped with hospital beds, anatomical models, hi-fidelity interactive simulation mannequins, and other patient-care equipment.
The physical therapy laboratory comes equipped with hi-lo treatment tables, modalities, and exercise equipment.
Gurnick Academy - San Mateo Campus Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 13 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)614 Graduates
- Medical Assistant239 Graduates
- Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician65 Graduates
- Radiologic Technician59 Graduates
- Nursing47 Graduates
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Services30 Graduates
- Dental Assisting19 Graduates
- Physical Therapy Technician18 Graduates
- Adult Health Nursing4 Graduates
13 Months* Vocational Nurse Training Program!
Become a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in as little as 13 months! • Day and Evening Classes • Job Placement Assistance • VA Education Benefits Eligible Program • Subjects covered include: - Anatomy/Physiology - Clinical Nutrition - Medical/Surgical Nursing and Pharmacology - Obstetric, Pediatric, and Psychiatric Nursing - Preparation for NCLEX Exam *52 Approved Instructional Weeks
- Mix of Online and on Campus38%
- On Campus45%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey