1. Grove City, PA
  2. 4 Year

Grove City College Reviews

Great academics and learning environment. Also a great culture, close and Christian. There are a lot of organizations and activities to be involved in on campus.
Grove City College is a beautiful campus. I have enjoyed the small-campus experience, the focus on Christianity, and the quality academics. A majority of the professors are very caring people and are willing to help you succeed.One aspect I have especially disliked has been the hours of operation for dinning locations.
I love Grove City College because they make me feel like part of the Grove City family. The professors really care about students. They make you think about topics that are meaningful to them. Class discussions are thought provoking. There is always a student or professor to talk things through with. The campus is beautiful and offers a wide variety of activities. Some of my best friends have come through playing IM sports and trying new activities. I have cherished my time at Grove City College. I recommend it to anyone who is willing to work hard and above all learn a lot.
Grove City College is a great school if you are looking for a Christian education that is academically rigorous.
A great place for Christian students! Grove City College is a special place where many students are involved in campus life and get a great education. Most students say they've grown significantly in their relationship with God during their time on campus. Engineering, education, sciences, Biblical studies, and music are some of the college's strongest majors. They don't offer nursing as a bachelor's degree, so some students have gone to other schools who want to pursue that. There are over 50 student clubs and organizations for students to join, and most students are involved in multiple groups! It's a pretty active campus with numerous activities offered every day on campus. IM sports are a big hit, especially for high school athletes who love their sport but decide not to play that sport on Varsity in college.
I have loved my experience at Grove City College so far. There is no end to the on- and off-campus activities to get involved in and the students and faculty are all extremely friendly and eager to help you out.
There is a stereotype that Grove City doesn't party. However, this is false. If your looking for parties at Grove City, getting involved in Greek life is really the only way to find them. If going Greek life isn't your thing, Slippery Rock University is a 9 minute drive down the road, and there are parties every weekend there.
Parties are really chill and lowkey. There are only a few bars to go to if your over 21
Everyone is white and conservative
You'll never find drugs on campus unless you really look for them.
Professors care a lot and the classes are generally interesting.
A degree from Grove City College is really valuable and employers will never overlook you
  • College Freshman
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
The school, and entire town for that matter is really safe.
The dorms are just typical dorms. They really have nothing that you wouldn't find at other colleges. RA's are strict
  • College Freshman
  • 5 months ago
  • Housing
Depending on what organization you join, you will end up having different experiences. Learn the stereotypes each of them have because they're pretty accurate, and choose the one that fits your personality the best.
It's a very small school that is heavy on religion. The workload is intense, and there never is really anything fun to do on campus. The only strong point I can think of about this school is the education, which is excellent. If you graduate from GCC you will have a good chance of getting a job straight out of college.
The teams are fair to good with proper emphasis in context of higher learning
Dedicated is a word to describe the college and the students. Grove City College students pursue an education here to make this world a better place
Our football team is one of the worst I have ever seen but most of our other teams are good to amazing. Our men's soccer team won the PAC championship last year, our women's lacrosse won regionals, and our other teams do well too.
It doesn't do everything perfectly but I can't think of a school that would do a better job than Grove City College. They do their best to keep tuition low, they maintain faith in the college, and always strive for good professors. I have been taught by some very intelligent and helpful professors during my two years here.