Grove City College Reviews

Academics in the sciences are challenging and you will need to devote your time to studying. Not really a great school for meeting people as everyone has their own cliques and what not. just like high school all over again.
Grove City College is a fantastic school with a Christ-centered education which prepares young students to face a secular world with a strong faith. Personally, I love the student life on campus, there is always something fun to do or see. I hope you all go out to see the play The Music Man on November 10th!
I am on the process of applying to this college. I had an interview with the Administration Department Director/PDSO, it was a pleasant interview, she was very delightful, very kind and friendly. I had a whole bunch of problems about the application, the financial aid and the scholarships. The staffs answered all my questions very patiently. Grove City College has a very strong academic program as well as their faith in Christ. This school is the 1st on my college choices list. It is a great school!
Love this school! I would recommend it to anyone! I can't wait to spend the rest of my college career there!
Grove City is a historically Presbyterian college that is open to Catholics and Anglicans as well. It is a religiously inclusive college and provides a small community that is comfortable.
Grove City is a beautiful little private Christian college. The professors truly care and invest in their students and President McNulty is a wonderful, encouraging presence. The school is proud of its rigorous academics and firm faith, and although largely conservative, provides outlets and opportunities for all individuals in an environment that promotes love and dedication.
I like how the school emphasizes rigorous academics. The school has many clubs and organizations to get involved in.
I really enjoyed my time at Grove City College. GCC provides a safe, beautiful campus where learning is encouraged by both the professors and peers. The professors and staff care about your academic, personal, and spiritual growth and provide an environment of learning-not only for tests but for life beyond the classroom. The campus is small enough that you will see someone you know when you leave your dorm but large enough that there is always someone new to meet.
Grove City , while being rather strict, has great programs with professors who really care about you and a sense of fellowship among students that I never anticipated.
I am the third of my siblings to attend GCC, the campus is beautiful, the food isn't great but the education is worth it. My decision was made mostly by the schools great track record with law schools.
Grove City is the perfect college for a young Christian who is looking for a community to help them grow in their faith. The professors are very kind, and the campus is beautiful.
Great people who you can talk to whenever you want! All of the professors want to help you when you need it (and if they even get the chance). It is a tough school to get into so be sure to have a decent GPA above 3.0 and around 3.5. Not as big of a campus as most and is a private, non-denominational Christian college (that is loosely affiliated with the Presbyterian Church). They are very affordable but do not receive financial aid from the state. It is also one of the most beautiful campuses in America (especially during the spring and fall seasons). One of the best parts about Grove City is that most students have a 97% chance of getting a job within the first 6 months of graduation, and all of the internship fairs in the area come to them! The men and women at this college care about your success in the future!
Grove City College is a welcoming environment with strong Christian aspects. Lovely campus and hard academics.
Grove City College has changed my life. My professors care about me and my career path. They want to do everything they can to help me succeed. Teh academcis are challenging, but in a good way. Grove City College stretches and pulls you so that you have to do your best. My peers are encouraging and help me to do my best as well. Overall, Grove City College has a thoroughly Christian environment. Another key part of culture at Grove City is our Career Services Office, which is consistently ranked in teh top 20 in the nation! They teach you the skills you need to get a job!
I love GCC's size, academics, and Christian atmosphere. It has been a remarkable place of learning and growing physically, mentally, socially and spiritually!
Grove City College is a Christian private college that combines a care for people with academics. The student and faculty are friendly and welcoming.
Great academics and learning environment. Also a great culture, close and Christian. There are a lot of organizations and activities to be involved in on campus.
Grove City College is a beautiful campus. I have enjoyed the small-campus experience, the focus on Christianity, and the quality academics. A majority of the professors are very caring people and are willing to help you succeed.One aspect I have especially disliked has been the hours of operation for dinning locations.
I love Grove City College because they make me feel like part of the Grove City family. The professors really care about students. They make you think about topics that are meaningful to them. Class discussions are thought provoking. There is always a student or professor to talk things through with. The campus is beautiful and offers a wide variety of activities. Some of my best friends have come through playing IM sports and trying new activities. I have cherished my time at Grove City College. I recommend it to anyone who is willing to work hard and above all learn a lot.
Grove City College is a great school if you are looking for a Christian education that is academically rigorous.