Grove City College Reviews

Love this school! I would recommend it to anyone! I can't wait to spend the rest of my college career there!
Grove City is a historically Presbyterian college that is open to Catholics and Anglicans as well. It is a religiously inclusive college and provides a small community that is comfortable.
Grove City is a beautiful little private Christian college. The professors truly care and invest in their students and President McNulty is a wonderful, encouraging presence. The school is proud of its rigorous academics and firm faith, and although largely conservative, provides outlets and opportunities for all individuals in an environment that promotes love and dedication.
Review Grove City College
I like how the school emphasizes rigorous academics. The school has many clubs and organizations to get involved in.
I really enjoyed my time at Grove City College. GCC provides a safe, beautiful campus where learning is encouraged by both the professors and peers. The professors and staff care about your academic, personal, and spiritual growth and provide an environment of learning-not only for tests but for life beyond the classroom. The campus is small enough that you will see someone you know when you leave your dorm but large enough that there is always someone new to meet.
Grove City , while being rather strict, has great programs with professors who really care about you and a sense of fellowship among students that I never anticipated.
I am the third of my siblings to attend GCC, the campus is beautiful, the food isn't great but the education is worth it. My decision was made mostly by the schools great track record with law schools.
Grove City is the perfect college for a young Christian who is looking for a community to help them grow in their faith. The professors are very kind, and the campus is beautiful.
Great people who you can talk to whenever you want! All of the professors want to help you when you need it (and if they even get the chance). It is a tough school to get into so be sure to have a decent GPA above 3.0 and around 3.5. Not as big of a campus as most and is a private, non-denominational Christian college (that is loosely affiliated with the Presbyterian Church). They are very affordable but do not receive financial aid from the state. It is also one of the most beautiful campuses in America (especially during the spring and fall seasons). One of the best parts about Grove City is that most students have a 97% chance of getting a job within the first 6 months of graduation, and all of the internship fairs in the area come to them! The men and women at this college care about your success in the future!
Grove City College is a welcoming environment with strong Christian aspects. Lovely campus and hard academics.
Grove City College has changed my life. My professors care about me and my career path. They want to do everything they can to help me succeed. Teh academcis are challenging, but in a good way. Grove City College stretches and pulls you so that you have to do your best. My peers are encouraging and help me to do my best as well. Overall, Grove City College has a thoroughly Christian environment. Another key part of culture at Grove City is our Career Services Office, which is consistently ranked in teh top 20 in the nation! They teach you the skills you need to get a job!
I love GCC's size, academics, and Christian atmosphere. It has been a remarkable place of learning and growing physically, mentally, socially and spiritually!
Grove City College is a Christian private college that combines a care for people with academics. The student and faculty are friendly and welcoming.
Great academics and learning environment. Also a great culture, close and Christian. There are a lot of organizations and activities to be involved in on campus.
Grove City College is a beautiful campus. I have enjoyed the small-campus experience, the focus on Christianity, and the quality academics. A majority of the professors are very caring people and are willing to help you succeed.One aspect I have especially disliked has been the hours of operation for dinning locations.
I love Grove City College because they make me feel like part of the Grove City family. The professors really care about students. They make you think about topics that are meaningful to them. Class discussions are thought provoking. There is always a student or professor to talk things through with. The campus is beautiful and offers a wide variety of activities. Some of my best friends have come through playing IM sports and trying new activities. I have cherished my time at Grove City College. I recommend it to anyone who is willing to work hard and above all learn a lot.
Grove City College is a great school if you are looking for a Christian education that is academically rigorous.
Review Grove City College
A great place for Christian students! Grove City College is a special place where many students are involved in campus life and get a great education. Most students say they've grown significantly in their relationship with God during their time on campus. Engineering, education, sciences, Biblical studies, and music are some of the college's strongest majors. They don't offer nursing as a bachelor's degree, so some students have gone to other schools who want to pursue that. There are over 50 student clubs and organizations for students to join, and most students are involved in multiple groups! It's a pretty active campus with numerous activities offered every day on campus. IM sports are a big hit, especially for high school athletes who love their sport but decide not to play that sport on Varsity in college.
I have loved my experience at Grove City College so far. There is no end to the on- and off-campus activities to get involved in and the students and faculty are all extremely friendly and eager to help you out.
There is a stereotype that Grove City doesn't party. However, this is false. If your looking for parties at Grove City, getting involved in Greek life is really the only way to find them. If going Greek life isn't your thing, Slippery Rock University is a 9 minute drive down the road, and there are parties every weekend there.