Grove City College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.71 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.30 responses
Grove City College Reviews
Grove City College boasts a central emphasis on the Christian life and worldview. The beautiful campus is enough to make any lover of beautiful historical architecture stand in awe and admiration. The professors are engaging, intelligent, and extremely accommodating. The food is superb! The students are thoughtful, responsible, and mature in most cases. In addition, the students for the most part prefer to engage one another in conversation rather than absorb themselves in their devices. Overall this College is the perfect place for someone who wants superb education, good friends, good food, and more, all for a very reasonable price.
I am on the process of applying to this college. I had an interview with the Administration Department Director/PDSO, it was a pleasant interview, she was very delightful, very kind and friendly. I had a whole bunch of problems about the application, the financial aid and the scholarships. The staffs answered all my questions very patiently. Grove City College has a very strong academic program as well as their faith in Christ. This school is the 1st on my college choices list. It is a great school!
My college experience has been great! The classes are challenging but rewarding, the professors take time to make sure you understand the material and provide help if you don't. Residence life is welcoming and active and I feel right at home after just a few months. If I were to change anything, it would be the food options, the food isn't bad, there's just not a ton of variety. Other than that, all facilities are top notch.