COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The Office of Admissions is offering campus tours and one-on-one meetings so that you can safely visit Grove City College. You can also take advantage of our many virtual visit options to meet faculty, interact with current students, engage with staff, and learn more about Grove City College from a distance. To view current protocol and procedures, refer to our Health & Safety Plan for Visitors. Learn More
- Party SceneD
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
At Grove City College, you will be empowered to pursue Truth freely, grow in deep-rooted community, and confidently follow your calling to glorify God and help others flourish.
No matter your dream, you can get there from here. Choose from our 60+ dynamic programs in STEM, business, and the liberal arts, and be guided by world-class faculty mentors and our Career Services Office ranked #8 nationally (Princeton Review).
In addition, you will join a tight-knit community of motivated students who sharpen each other “as iron sharpens iron” (Prov. 27:17). With 150+ clubs and organizations available, you’ll have abundant opportunities to grow in leadership and build lasting relationships.
It’s not hard to see the long-term value of a Grove City education—like our 96% career outcomes rate within six months and alumni earnings ranked in the top 13% nationally.
Come explore our stunning campus or connect virtually to see what makes Grove City an extraordinary place to pursue your calling.
Grove City College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Our four-year BSN program combines a robust liberal arts and sciences education with accredited, high-quality clinical training through Butler County Community College’s Shaffer School of Nursing. As a nursing major, you will have access to accomplished faculty mentors, state-of-the-art facilities, vibrant Christian community, and real-world experience to help you launch into a high-impact career.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.70 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.79 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.30 responses