Greenville Technical College Reviews

I am extremely satisfied with my decision to attend Greenville Technical College's transfer program. The classes affordable, but still offer enough of a challenge. The teachers and advisors genuinely want to help students succeed.
I am a single mother and I did online school through Greenville tech. At first, it was good but it continually had issues with the calendar, for example, I would turn in my assignments into blackboard and then get told I turned it in late because of the calendar isn't correct and I would lose out on getting a grade. I also had a lot of trouble getting signed up for classes. Every semester I would try and meet up with my counselor after exams and he was the hardest person to get ahold of, he only communicated my email and even then he didn't respond in a timely manner. It would at least take him a week to respond to me.
GTC is a better option for those who work and go to school. The instructors are great and very helpful.
I was able to change from day to night class, with the same instructor, while transitioning into a new job.
Start Your Review of Greenville Technical College
They have been very helpful and straightforward in what I need to do in order to become successfully enrolled in the college.
The school is your normal technical college. Nice people, some outstanding professor, and of course some horrendous ones. But overall I'd say its a good buy for the money.
Attending Greenville Tech has been a lifesaver for me. I was outed at my previous school and was expelled 6 months before graduation for being gay. Greenville tech accepted me as one of their own, and I am currently enrolled in their nursing school. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to learn here.
So far I have really enjoyed my professors. They are fair, approachable, and excited about teaching. The admission and administrative aspects have been less than satisfactory.
GTC provided me with ample opportunity to further my education and mature as a student. The curriculum, scheduling, and COST are exemplary. I was able to get my Associate's in less than two year. The credits helped my transfer to SNHU and ALL were accepted. The diversity was a little lacking, in students with disabilities. I myself have autism and had only met one student with Asperger's syndrome. They have a disability center, but it's still hard to make friends.
I think they need more teachers, because I was lost on were to go to class and were to find more info about the class work.
I enjoyed attending this college. The systems used for online classes, checking grades, registering, checking financial aid,and more were straight forward and easy to use. Every teacher I had provided a detailed class schedule and syllabus which helped me a lot throughout the class.
Just because it's a tech school doesn't mean it's easy. The professors there really make you work for what you get, its not like high school where you will just slide on by. You have to earn your grades.
being that this is my second year at greenville college i have enjoyed attending there. i have had great experiences i can say its a very friendly environment and welcoming. you will make friends very quickly because every one is opened an willing to help you if needed. greenville as changed my perspective on the school because at first i thought it wasn't really that good of school but boy was i wrong. help is all you can get they will help out with anything. but i can say that nothing needs to be changed.
I am very happy with GTC, the professors and teachers are very helpful, they stay over to help you out and are very willing to help you out if you are having any problems inside or outside of college.
I am a high school student who is in a dual-enrollment program which means I get to go to Greenville Tech and take classes along side college students. I feel like Greenville Tech is too easy right now. I have passed all my classes so far with A's and have done very little work for them. I have learned much from my classes but if my teachers were better at managing their time in class I could learn a lot more.
Greenville Technical College is a very practical school. It is great for anyone looking to continue working full time and take college classes. As a student this can be very boring though because there are no opportunities to get involved in campus activities. There are no dorms, and there are very few students. This is not the school for anyone seeking to enjoy campus life while pursuing there degree.
Some of the teachers are great
Few teachers that are terrible (Math)
Homework is reasonable
Campus is safe
Its a pretty good school and the teachers are all high quality. Everyone is always there to help. There is also many resources to help if you are struggling or need a free tutor. There is many activities and clubs that you can join.
Start Your Review of Greenville Technical College
Greenville Technical College is the most helpful and resourceful community college for people in Greenville county. It is an second choice for people who can not afford to attend a university or want to enter the workforce immediately. It is a 4 year university compressed into 2 years based on my experience within the classrooms and professors. For as long as I live, I will always recommend this school to people who want fast and affordable education.
Very small school, classes are still challenging, few clubs and extracurriculars. Teachers vary in chillness.
I have had a great experience with Greenville Technical College. They offer a great education at a very affordable rate!