Greensboro College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
USA South Athletic Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Kinesiology and Exercise Science15 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities15 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration13 Graduates
Managerial Economics13 Graduates
Business Administration and Management9 Graduates
Music Performance6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.11 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.22 responses
After Greensboro College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Greensboro College Reviews
Review Greensboro College
I am a part of the theater program at my school, and I love it! The professors have all worked professionally and they really care about their students. However, if I could do it all over again I would not apply here. There are very few things to do on campus and because the school is so small there are a lot of social clicks. The staff is fairly friendly, but that cannot make up for the food and living conditions. Other than the wonderful arts departments I have not been satisfied thus far.
Greensboro College is a small campus where the students know pretty much everybody. I like how the class room sizes are very small and students get one on one with their professors. The campus is beautiful and their security is fantastic! The only thing I see that I would want changed are the locations of the athletic fields.
I am a first year student here at Greensboro College and so far I have nothing but positive things to tell you. The professors and adults who work here truly dedicate themselves to helping each individual student. Other than all of the help I have received the students and student life is great here on campus!