From choosing a major to defining your career path to finding the perfect internship, Greensboro College will help you carve the path to your greatest potential, so you can live your best life possible. With personalized education and one-on-one support, Greensboro College will push you to learn, grow and become who you were meant to be.
Founded in 1838, Greensboro College provides a coeducational and independent learning atmosphere with approximately 1,000 undergraduate students from 29 states and territories, the District of Columbia, and seven foreign countries. We have 39 majors and more than 1,000 different courses directly to our students. Greensboro College offers traditionally strong majors such as English, Education, and Business Administration, as well as innovative science and technology programs such as Health Sciences, Urban Ecology, Digital Music, and Human Factors Psychology.
In addition, our 17-sport NCAA Division III athletic program is nationally recognized.
Greensboro College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Kinesiology and Exercise Science16 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration15 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities11 Graduates
Elementary Education6 Graduates
Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management4 Graduates
Athletic Training4 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.23 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses