Great Plains Technology Center Reviews

I liked how the instructors really try to give you the essential one-on-one time that you need, especially if you are struggling.
Student Inaction – Most of the students in the program have busy lives, so when at school in the classroom it is mostly about getting your work do and getting out of there. The students are nice and willing to help or ask for help if needed and the classroom is very diversity which makes the it a bit more cofortable.
School Hassles – It is a little difficult to attend make it to school when you work.
Start Your Review of Great Plains Technology Center
The Nursing School Experience – I am attending Great Plains to receive my LPN certification. I began this program very nervous because I did not know what to expect, but once the first week passed I became more comfortable and began to set a pace. My favorite part of school is the hands on experience I get in clinical, where I go to the hospital and get to help out patient instead of just reading about what I will experience as a nurse. I am happy with the chose I made in attending this school, but the only thing I have a problem with is the fact that that are not enough scholarships available for vocational school, if you are not eligible for government funding such as the PELL Grant you in up haveing to pay out of pocket which is very hard to do.