Great Lakes Institute of Technology Reviews

The school is so friendly and the staff helps you with every little thing you could ever need assistance with
Teachers are not here half the time, and we don't follow the syllabus. The instructors are very knowledgeable; however, we are self taught a lot. The lab component is excellent. We get lots of hands on time.
I love the one on one experience that I receive here, the friendly atmosphere and great staff all around.
Start Your Review of Great Lakes Institute of Technology
It's a, very good school everyone is So nice they are very helpful they help you with what you need they make sure you are safe
So far my experience with Great Lakes Institute of Technology (GLIT) has been wonderful. The entire staff is very helpful and all of the professors care so much about the success of the students. It's wonderful!
Quick degree. Atmosphere is welcoming and education is top notch. They keep you on your toes. One semester is 6 weeks, so a lot of information, homework, projects and testing in a small amount of time. Small school with big intentions
I like the small class sizes and that every teacher here needs to be certified in what they are teaching.
Great Lakes is a very good school. It makes sure you are very informed and interested. The people are excellent and very helpful, guide you slowly yo make sure you understand and need help.
This is one of the best technical schools in Erie. I'm currently attending here for Dental Assisting and the instructors are very dedicated and passionate about what they are doing. I highly recommend this school to anyone insterested.
I think Great lakes is an amazing school. I love that I can go to school for under 2 years and get a degree. I love that the school helps students find jobs after graduation, that just shows me they really care about our futures. However, I think the attendance policy could use some work.
So far my experience a Great Lakes has been amazing. They care so much bout their students ad their education. Students always come first!
It really is like high school schedule. 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Professors do not care about us as much as they care about their "turn out" (average grades, failed kids, reports). It matters more about how they appear than how we appear.
It really depends if hospitals have had bad experiences with students from here than my degree to that hospital is diminished and not valued nearly as much.
It makes me very upset to see new people come in with hope because it will soon be crushed by bullies, teachers, and the lack of stuff they do in school will soon cause them to feel like crap. When your dummy sits in a corner and you can't learn many things due to lack of supplies(working table, dummy, instruments) it kills all the hope, and brings fear. Some teachers are good some are bad it's like high school.
One million dollars, everyone's tuition, so we can't see our grades and have no idea what classes we have or who our teacher is. They have no idea how to treat humans and raise students to be good. They get lucky and have a couple programs that don't make you wanna pack a stranger a lunch and a list of jobs that do NOT need an education. People generally go there so they can still live with their families, not to be a seat warmer and do nothing all day.
i do not take the online classes.
Start Your Review of Great Lakes Institute of Technology
i haven't experienced it yet but i hear they are very good.
career prospects are very good and the main reason i applied.
some of the students do frustrate me, but i don't have to be with most of them all day everyday.