Grayson College Reviews

I liked Grayson because the classes are small so the teacher is able to take their time teaching and actually helping students understand the material
I am a student that takes classes mostly online, though I have taken classes at the college as well. I have had quite a few good teacher in both types. Grayson College is the first college I have attended and has been helpful to me so far. Most of my professors have been very willing to help with any problem I have had during their classes and their subject well and make it understandable.
Love this college. It is close to my home, easy to get to, the professors show an eagerness to teach , and the overall experience has been wonderful. The online student portal and application process was very easy and explained everything I needed to know.
Start Your Review of Grayson College
This is my first time going to college. I graduated high school in 2010 and I'm just now getting back into school. I love this college. The professors are nice, everyone on campus is friendly, and the campus is very diverse. I love seeing people like me, who have been out of school a while, trying to better themselves. I wouldn't change anything about that college.
Good professors, alright course load. I wish that some departments would be easier to get in touch with though.
I loved how the teachers are always there for students and uphold them to the standards of universities.
The professors are usually very good, the campus is clean and safe and they have many different resources for students to use. Overall, Grayson is a nice college.
I love attending Grayson College. The resources and teachers are wonderful and very helpful. The atmosphere is a great learning environment to pursue an education for a lifelong career. The classes at Grayson are typically smaller so their is more time for hands on and asking questions.
I really love the area and the Professors are very helpful. I have lived in the area most my life . I am really proud to be a member of the Culinary Arts program and i am equally proud to be on the Culinary Arts Knowledge Bowl Competition team.
I like the campus and the student center. I think we have a very good student life center with alot of fun things to do. We also have a very good library with good desks and couches and everything. The environment is very good as well.
Grayson County College is known for great career departments. My dream is to become a nurse and they have one of the best nursing departments around. Just like every college, it does have its cons. The business department could be more organized to help take care of the students but overall it is a great college.
The staff at Grayson is amazing and extremely helpful in all situations. It is a great college for taking basics or getting a general degree from. I haven't had a bad class from Grayson yet, and I don't think I ever will.
Great place to go to school. Staff is friendly and helpful. Relaxing atmosphere and great curriculum.
I really enjoy the college and I hope to see more activities and events so I can get to know others.
Its small size is very comforting but I wish there were more school activities to meet other students.
I attended Grayson College for dual credit and throughout my sophomore fall of college. My professors were great with deadlines, expectations, communications etc. I was not involved in student life cause I have a job and did not really have time.
As a incoming freshman I was super nervous to start but Grayson is a great place to start. The professors are wonderful and the student body is friendly
Start Your Review of Grayson College
I am currently attending Grayson College. It is a small school, but the opportunities are big. I have enjoyed every single class and every single professor that I have had at the college. They genuinely care about you and your goals. It is affordable. I would recommend Grayson to anyone who is continuing their education.
Overall this was a great community college. The professors were knowledge and went to great lengths to teach the students. I only wish there were more clubs and student activities.
Grayson college...

Man where do I start?? The financial aide office, the administration office, the business office...

This college is the most disorganized college ever. Grayson told me I received maximum financial aide only to take "my money" away from me only a couple of weeks before classes begun. They do not communicate worth a crap. Nobody seems to know what they're doing, EVER. So much needs to change at Grayson College.

I will commend he medical classes. I did participate in the Medical science classes and it is very nice. The professors are great and easy to follow. Very Very Very good on the science end. The CWL building and classes are great as well. They are considered separate from the college and it seems to be working very well for them.