Grayson College Reviews

Campus is a beautiful, isn't hard to fit in at all. The people there make you feel like you're at home. If you want to play a sport for Grayson the coaches are easy to get in contact with and they will definitely give you the opportunity to prove your skills.
Grayson offers a nice campus with ample major options and extracurricular activities for a two-year college. The admissions department is very helpful in getting students enrolled.
I liked Grayson because the classes are small so the teacher is able to take their time teaching and actually helping students understand the material
Start Your Review of Grayson College
I am a student that takes classes mostly online, though I have taken classes at the college as well. I have had quite a few good teacher in both types. Grayson College is the first college I have attended and has been helpful to me so far. Most of my professors have been very willing to help with any problem I have had during their classes and their subject well and make it understandable.
Love this college. It is close to my home, easy to get to, the professors show an eagerness to teach , and the overall experience has been wonderful. The online student portal and application process was very easy and explained everything I needed to know.
This is my first time going to college. I graduated high school in 2010 and I'm just now getting back into school. I love this college. The professors are nice, everyone on campus is friendly, and the campus is very diverse. I love seeing people like me, who have been out of school a while, trying to better themselves. I wouldn't change anything about that college.
Good professors, alright course load. I wish that some departments would be easier to get in touch with though.
I loved how the teachers are always there for students and uphold them to the standards of universities.
The professors are usually very good, the campus is clean and safe and they have many different resources for students to use. Overall, Grayson is a nice college.
I love attending Grayson College. The resources and teachers are wonderful and very helpful. The atmosphere is a great learning environment to pursue an education for a lifelong career. The classes at Grayson are typically smaller so their is more time for hands on and asking questions.
I really love the area and the Professors are very helpful. I have lived in the area most my life . I am really proud to be a member of the Culinary Arts program and i am equally proud to be on the Culinary Arts Knowledge Bowl Competition team.
I like the campus and the student center. I think we have a very good student life center with alot of fun things to do. We also have a very good library with good desks and couches and everything. The environment is very good as well.
Grayson County College is known for great career departments. My dream is to become a nurse and they have one of the best nursing departments around. Just like every college, it does have its cons. The business department could be more organized to help take care of the students but overall it is a great college.
The staff at Grayson is amazing and extremely helpful in all situations. It is a great college for taking basics or getting a general degree from. I haven't had a bad class from Grayson yet, and I don't think I ever will.
Great place to go to school. Staff is friendly and helpful. Relaxing atmosphere and great curriculum.
I really enjoy the college and I hope to see more activities and events so I can get to know others.
Its small size is very comforting but I wish there were more school activities to meet other students.
Start Your Review of Grayson College
I attended Grayson College for dual credit and throughout my sophomore fall of college. My professors were great with deadlines, expectations, communications etc. I was not involved in student life cause I have a job and did not really have time.
As a incoming freshman I was super nervous to start but Grayson is a great place to start. The professors are wonderful and the student body is friendly
I am currently attending Grayson College. It is a small school, but the opportunities are big. I have enjoyed every single class and every single professor that I have had at the college. They genuinely care about you and your goals. It is affordable. I would recommend Grayson to anyone who is continuing their education.