Grays Harbor College Reviews

Its a pretty small town so you get to connect with others pretty easily. The town is a cool environment and there's a decent amount of stores so you can walk around with the friends. Also the Mexican food is really good out here too .
I liked that I was so close with my professors in each class I had. I was able to get the help and support I needed to succeed.
Being a Running Start student (a high school student taking college classes), I actually really like Grays Harbor college. The campus is nice and most of the professors seem to really care about you and your academic progress. Overall, going to this college has been a pretty good experience and I definitely recommend this place to others.
Start Your Review of Grays Harbor College
My experience in grays harbor college is wonderful. I have met amazing people here and the professors are outstanding.
Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District.Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District.Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District. Willapa Valley School District.
Grays Harbor College has a very rich and diverse community. There is a wide array of clubs and functions to occupy your time. The instructors at Grays Harbor College have proven to be more that helpful. They greet you with a smile and seem to never go home.
I loved the small campus and small class sizes -- it allowed for really good discussions, and easy running from class to class! The location is also absolutely gorgeous -- it's on a hill with great views from the buildings, and the walking paths around by the lake are beautiful in the spring and summer.
Really nice. Learn a lot of things. And it's all hands on experience. Never really have to worry about bullies at all on the campus. And if something does happen it's all taken care of instantly.
Grays Harbor College give you the best opportunities ever. As myself, I'm going into childcare and they have options for me to take online childcare classes.

The teachers are nice, the campus is beautiful, and the people are great. Grays Harbor College has given me the best experience and I'd recommend it to anyone whose trying to go to college.
I can't say enough good things about this school-the staff, the tutoring center, range of classes all so good
It is a great way to get your AA or AS degree and save a lot of money. You need to be careful and make sure all classes transfer or if you need other classes when you transfer.
Grays Harbor College is a terrific campus. I had the pleasure of touring the campus over the summer. The athletic program there has wonderful coaches who are really in the business to benefit the students.
I absolutely loved the AA program that I went through there. Currently I am a part of the first Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Management there right now and there have been some some bumps in the road considering it is a new program, but now everything is worked out and the program is going great.
Amazing! The teachers really know what they are doing and are very helpful. The overall staff is great and I'm more than satisfied with my experience.
Very poorly run, but okay instructors and pretty campus. Classes don't transfer well to other colleges and universities. Not good prep for university. Low success and graduation rates.
Grays Harbor Community College was really good with being open to ideas and to change. The professors were very supportive and they did their best to give you your moneys worth. The only thing that I would change is making the helpful programs more known.
i havent started just yet,
Start Your Review of Grays Harbor College
i would like to experience more of the nursing asstiants field area .
everything in my school was very good.
at my school , like to learn new and good things.