Grays Harbor College Reviews

Grays Harbor College give you the best opportunities ever. As myself, I'm going into childcare and they have options for me to take online childcare classes.

The teachers are nice, the campus is beautiful, and the people are great. Grays Harbor College has given me the best experience and I'd recommend it to anyone whose trying to go to college.
I can't say enough good things about this school-the staff, the tutoring center, range of classes all so good
It is a great way to get your AA or AS degree and save a lot of money. You need to be careful and make sure all classes transfer or if you need other classes when you transfer.
Start Your Review of Grays Harbor College
Grays Harbor College is a terrific campus. I had the pleasure of touring the campus over the summer. The athletic program there has wonderful coaches who are really in the business to benefit the students.
I absolutely loved the AA program that I went through there. Currently I am a part of the first Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Management there right now and there have been some some bumps in the road considering it is a new program, but now everything is worked out and the program is going great.
Amazing! The teachers really know what they are doing and are very helpful. The overall staff is great and I'm more than satisfied with my experience.
Very poorly run, but okay instructors and pretty campus. Classes don't transfer well to other colleges and universities. Not good prep for university. Low success and graduation rates.
Grays Harbor Community College was really good with being open to ideas and to change. The professors were very supportive and they did their best to give you your moneys worth. The only thing that I would change is making the helpful programs more known.
i havent started just yet,
i would like to experience more of the nursing asstiants field area .
everything in my school was very good.
at my school , like to learn new and good things.
my career is about nursing , off campus .
this school gets you where you need to be with some good skills.
this school is out going and welling to help others with work that need to be dont and on time . nice teachers come and go when needed ,
This is such a supportive, community-orientated school, and anyone looking to get a successful start in their studies or for a career can totally find that at Grays Harbor College!
Classes are all day and I am unable to work because of it.
Start Your Review of Grays Harbor College
Transitioning from high school to grays harbor college has been great. I was worried about how different it might be but there are a lot of aspects that are the same such as how classes are run. I like the freedom I have in college and I can do as I please, it is very fulfilling and makes me feel independent.
All of my teachers are wonderful and do the best job they can helping to make sure nobody is left out or behind. They seem enthusiastic about their jobs and it truly does make it easier to learn.
This quarter I was unable to take one class in the classroom because it was offered at the same time of another class I had to take