Grantham University Reviews

So far, my experience with Grantham University has been great. My advisors have been very informative and paved a way for me to get pass the last two semesters. My instructors are awesome. They provide detailed feedback on the assignments that I submit. In addition to the textbooks that are provided, my instructors provide visuals to ensure that students obtain a thorough understanding. This school understands that life happens. Instructors will work with students on submitting assignments if they have to take a short absence. The blackboard is user friendly and all of my resources are just a click away on the website.
LOVE this school it has given so much to me, my level of understanding is light years ahead of where I used to be. Great student advisors whom make getting started and keeping enrolled effortless. No tot mention some of the best teaching staff I have had the honor of getting to know and work with. I truly am grateful for the opportunities and online environment while attending this great school. Not to mention extremely military friendly staff.
I love Grantham, this university has giving me a positive outlook to continue my education. Very easy to apply and class work is moderate.
Start Your Review of Grantham University
My experience at Grantham University is great. I learn new things and got a better education. I just came down to my last two courses and cannot afford the courses to graduate. They help me out a whole lot through my journey to make sure I have everything I needed before my courses got started. They even still call me still today because they don't want me to give up because I have came a long way and almost finish. Grantham University is a real good college to attend especially if busy with your personal life, there are online courses that can be offer.
Grantham University have exceeded all of my expectations. I highly recommend them and their staff. Counselors are truly interested in your success and are available should you need them.
Grantham University has an excellent schedule that fits my needs. The Instructors are very helpfull and encourage your success at earning a degree.My student advisor is always there when I need anything. GLife is the best, I would'nt change a thing.
what I like about Grantham University that they will help the Veterans with their classes by going to the campus of the school or doing your classes on line so you can spin more time with family and friends or work. And they have great Professor which will help you one on one if you have a problem with your subject.
Everyone has been helpful and my experience so far has incredible. I am able to contact my advisor, counselor or my professor any time of the day. I have received cell phone information as well as email information if I am lost or need assistance. I have access to an online library and tutors if I need help.
i love the helpful environment of Grantham university, i had a rough time enrollment and i was helped through with it nice and easily.
I have completed 2 Bachelor's Degree programs and am currently working on my Masters Degree in Health Administration Management. I think it is the best university for me. I find the flexibility of Grantham University to be a perfect fit for my busy schedule. I get great support from my Student Advisor. I enjoy my experiences with this University and I know they are there to help me be successful.
I started at Grantham about 2 months ago and I'm so glad I did. I had it narrowed down to about twenty schools and meticulously went through them all. After all the pros and cons of each one, Grantham was at the top of my list. Everything about the process has been awesome. The student advisers and professors are there for anything at all you need.
This is a great school especially if you have obligations during the week. The staff is very friendly and most of the professors answer in a timely manner when you e-mail them questions. Student advisor is very communicative about how classes are going and encouraging. Overall great experience with the school so far plan to have bachelor's late 2019 - early 2020.
I have had nothing but an excellent experience. The faculty advisors are experienced and very professional. If you are looking to go back to school i would highly recommend to attend Grantham University and the university is very affordable.
My experience at Grantham was filled with a lot of support from Professors and other faculty members that really care about students education and future.
Great online school. All advisors and financial aid are very helpful, keep me up to date, and always help me stay focused and prepared on what's to come next. have recommended the school to everywhere I know! Teachers are also very friendly.
Admission advisor quick to answer any questions an accommodate times I was available. Walk threw on anything I needed help on . Very impressed with school.
It was a great school and I will be finishing my BA in criminal justice as soon as I finish my other degree first.
Start Your Review of Grantham University
Grantham has been a wonderful experience for me. I wouldn't be here but because they were so patient and kind Im actually getting through college.
This University is amazing! The professors, staff, and instructors go above and beyond to guide you, and provide the tools needed so you can start or continue your education! I am honored to be part of this University!
This school has been wonderful. I am 48 yes just starting college. I have no job experience (stay at home mom for over twenty-one years) I have also been hearing impaired since I was 15 years old. I never did well in school. The staff and Professors have been so amazing. I'm getting all A's and B's! Due to their patience and help. If it wasn't for Grantham I wouldn't have lasted a week in school. I'm almost done with my first year!