Grantham University Reviews

what I like about Grantham University that they will help the Veterans with their classes by going to the campus of the school or doing your classes on line so you can spin more time with family and friends or work. And they have great Professor which will help you one on one if you have a problem with your subject.
Everyone has been helpful and my experience so far has incredible. I am able to contact my advisor, counselor or my professor any time of the day. I have received cell phone information as well as email information if I am lost or need assistance. I have access to an online library and tutors if I need help.
i love the helpful environment of Grantham university, i had a rough time enrollment and i was helped through with it nice and easily.
Start Your Review of Grantham University
I have completed 2 Bachelor's Degree programs and am currently working on my Masters Degree in Health Administration Management. I think it is the best university for me. I find the flexibility of Grantham University to be a perfect fit for my busy schedule. I get great support from my Student Advisor. I enjoy my experiences with this University and I know they are there to help me be successful.
I started at Grantham about 2 months ago and I'm so glad I did. I had it narrowed down to about twenty schools and meticulously went through them all. After all the pros and cons of each one, Grantham was at the top of my list. Everything about the process has been awesome. The student advisers and professors are there for anything at all you need.
This is a great school especially if you have obligations during the week. The staff is very friendly and most of the professors answer in a timely manner when you e-mail them questions. Student advisor is very communicative about how classes are going and encouraging. Overall great experience with the school so far plan to have bachelor's late 2019 - early 2020.
I have had nothing but an excellent experience. The faculty advisors are experienced and very professional. If you are looking to go back to school i would highly recommend to attend Grantham University and the university is very affordable.
My experience at Grantham was filled with a lot of support from Professors and other faculty members that really care about students education and future.
Great online school. All advisors and financial aid are very helpful, keep me up to date, and always help me stay focused and prepared on what's to come next. have recommended the school to everywhere I know! Teachers are also very friendly.
Admission advisor quick to answer any questions an accommodate times I was available. Walk threw on anything I needed help on . Very impressed with school.
It was a great school and I will be finishing my BA in criminal justice as soon as I finish my other degree first.
Grantham has been a wonderful experience for me. I wouldn't be here but because they were so patient and kind Im actually getting through college.
This University is amazing! The professors, staff, and instructors go above and beyond to guide you, and provide the tools needed so you can start or continue your education! I am honored to be part of this University!
This school has been wonderful. I am 48 yes just starting college. I have no job experience (stay at home mom for over twenty-one years) I have also been hearing impaired since I was 15 years old. I never did well in school. The staff and Professors have been so amazing. I'm getting all A's and B's! Due to their patience and help. If it wasn't for Grantham I wouldn't have lasted a week in school. I'm almost done with my first year!
So far I like my classes and instructors. The students are friendly. Advisors are always helpful with keeping up with assignment dates & grades.
Very flexible environment. 100% online learning. Instructors and staff are easy to reach and very responsive to questions or concerns. Classes are similar in rigor and pace to other more reputable schools. Course material is current and relevant. Classes are encouraged to participate in group discussion and collaborate on projects. Discounted tuition for military affiliation. Overall a good experience so far.
I am still enrolled at Grantham University online, but my experience so far has been phenomenal! Everyone I have talked to from financial and education advisers to students and teachers have all been extremely friendly and helpful.
Start Your Review of Grantham University
I really enjoy the overall courses and the professors. I like the availability that taking courses online allows you the flesxibility. I wish the school would allow additional financial assistance as FAFSA is not always so helpful for students who are full time
Grantham works with you to get your degree and be ready for the future. My advisor works to ensure I take classes I need and will enjoy.
In my opinion, it was a great online university. Most of the professors were understanding, helpful, and responded in a timely manner. The courses were challenging but not extremely difficult. Thank you Grantham University for the experience I received as an online student.