Granite State College Reviews

Granite State is a good school overall. There are a diverse offering of classes, but they appear to be one a very specific schedule (can only take some during specific semesters even though they are regular classes and not targeted classes). I can't speak to the campus, athletics, or other aspects as I am an online student. The professors I have had so far are all incredibly friendly and well receptive to feedback and communications.
This is a great school to be honest for my time here I have had mostly no issues. The only issues I have come from certain faculty that copy and paste and cookie cut there classes for the next semester.
They work with students to apply degrees to careers
Start Your Review of Granite State College
For the size of the school and the amenities it's great. Perfect for an adult with a full time job,
I feel very safe and secure on my campus
I think it's great for the community and the school
The student to teacher ratio makes learning easier and more efficient.
I have been very pleased with all of my professors. They have all been knowledgeable in their fields and provide good life experience to go along with the course work.
I think the school does a great job by allowing you to meet with a career adviser who will help you sort through your options.
I have really enjoyed my time at GSC. From the academic advising to the professors everyone has been very helpful. If you are looking for an affordable way to get your degree this is a school worth looking in to.
It is really too soon to tell I am in my first semester.
Thus far, The professors are knowledgable and helpful. However,r they seem to be carrying a heavy student load so at times it 's hard to contact them.
this is an online program, no greeks.
Thus the faculty and staff have been very supportive and accesible.
This is an online college....no sports
I can't wait to receive my A.S. degree from River Valley Community College. They encouraged me to continue education at Granite State College and I am very thankful for their guidance and support.
The school is very helpful and always willing to guide you. They want you to succeed and be happy with your future career.
Start Your Review of Granite State College
I am hoping that with a Bachelor's degree from this school, it will help me get established in a career that I am interested in.
I am taking online courses. So far, the professors have given lots of feedback on the assignments. They are also easy to get in contact with if I have any questions.
This is my first semester here! My academic adviser was very helpful in getting an academic plan set up for me. So far, my experience is going well with the online courses.