Granite State College Reviews

It is ideal for adult students that have full-time jobs and families. I can manage my course work from my computer in any setting that I need to, sports field, car, and work on lunch. If I didn't have an online undergraduate program I would not have been able to return to college and complete my degree.
I like the convenience of the online and evening classes. The majority of the classes were small <20 students. My professors have all been well-educated and knowledgeable on their fields. I am disappointed, however, that so few of my classes have been available at the college. While online classes are convenient, they are more time consuming and impersonal. I also feel that some of the required courses have been repetitive and a waste of time and money.
GSC is a convenient local college for students who want/need a flexible schedule. They offer evening classes as well as a variety of online courses. The reason for the 4 stars is that this school is a little pricey in comparison to similar schools in the next state over.
Start Your Review of Granite State College
I am really enjoying my online classes. It makes it so much easier to take classes at your pace. My advisor is very responsive to my needs and will get back to you within hours of you contacting her.
Granite is a great college, especially for working adults. The programs they offer are programs which the jobs are in high demand. I'm a junior majoring in Technology management. I have a college advisor who checks on my regularly offering his assistance. Granit State College is a awesome school.
Excellent college and the advisors are amazing! They helped me fond a major that was perfect for me and it was one that I never knew was available. The classes that are offered are exactly what I was looking for. I am completing everything online and it is the perfect way to complete my bachelor's degree and I am still able to work full time.
Granite State College is the perfect college for those who are seeking to work while pursuing a degree. Being able to take my classes online enables me to study and learn at a time that matches my schedule. Not every student prospers in a campus environment and not every student is able to go to college without having to work to pay for it, so Granite State College is an option for students like me.
I really enjoy the opportunity Granite State College has given me to finish my Bachelor of Science degree in Operations Management completely online while I work as an Operations Administrator full-time.
Granite State is a good school overall. There are a diverse offering of classes, but they appear to be one a very specific schedule (can only take some during specific semesters even though they are regular classes and not targeted classes). I can't speak to the campus, athletics, or other aspects as I am an online student. The professors I have had so far are all incredibly friendly and well receptive to feedback and communications.
This is a great school to be honest for my time here I have had mostly no issues. The only issues I have come from certain faculty that copy and paste and cookie cut there classes for the next semester.
They work with students to apply degrees to careers
For the size of the school and the amenities it's great. Perfect for an adult with a full time job,
I feel very safe and secure on my campus
I think it's great for the community and the school
The student to teacher ratio makes learning easier and more efficient.
I think the school does a great job by allowing you to meet with a career adviser who will help you sort through your options.
I have been very pleased with all of my professors. They have all been knowledgeable in their fields and provide good life experience to go along with the course work.
Start Your Review of Granite State College
I have really enjoyed my time at GSC. From the academic advising to the professors everyone has been very helpful. If you are looking for an affordable way to get your degree this is a school worth looking in to.
Thus far, The professors are knowledgable and helpful. However,r they seem to be carrying a heavy student load so at times it 's hard to contact them.
It is really too soon to tell I am in my first semester.