Grand View University Reviews

Overall it's a great school, but there are a few setbacks that you learn about once you've spent time here. But I wouldn't trade my experience here for anything because I have met so many great people here.
I would like say the best thing about Grand View are the professors and other staff members. Every one of the professors that I have come across have been very helpful and what stands out the most is that they want everyone to succeed.
Overall, the college is very nice and they have a lot of food and lounge areas. The faculty and students are very friendly and love to socialize with others. The only problem is that some of the professors at Grand View University don't have experience in the areas that I am studying. Some of the professors here don't know how to run technology at all and some of them do. The older professors have a different way of teaching their classes and they are very vague with their assignment and class project details. When you ask them questions about their classes they can't really give you an answer that will help you. I think that they need to hire professors with more in field experience in certain subjects so that students will have more of a connection and idea about what they want to do in the future.
Start Your Review of Grand View University
Grand View University is a great place to start your college experience. This school overs opportunities that will benefit your future career goals. Grand View also offers great one on one attention.
It's an overall nice school with welcoming t
Professors and teachers. Most are very understanding of student struggles, and are more than willing to work with a student if they need help.
The school was very small, so it created a great atmosphere. The classes were very easy as well. The only bad thing was that the cost was very expensive and I do not think that the cost is worth the education. Many people consider the school to be a low status school as well
I haven’t had the best experience with the service from people in the offices but the over all feel and reaction from the rest of the campus has been good. Most of the faculty such as professors are good so far that i’ve met but the most frustrating is being dismissed by the people in the financial aid office and other people in the aid office.
I loved all the professors. Their expectations and support are right on point for adult learners! Always treated as an equal.
Grandview University is a very welcoming University with a wealth of community service. Grandview is a small private college with the right class sizes and professors who care and make sure you achieve your goals/dreams! I choose Grandview for their diverse population and course offerings and a plus the campus is beautiful! I developed so much, and was involved with four campus organizations. And President Henning is a hands on President. I could go on about Grandview it was my best choice and excellent learning environment. I would invite everyone to take a campus tour to West Des Moines to visit GrandView University!
Grand view university is a beautiful campus full of interesting new people. Although I have not committed, I feel strongly about having it as one of my top choices. I really like their track and field program which is something I hope to pursue in college.
Professors are great, staff is great! Benefit is small class sizes. Downside is lack of diversity. There are less than 1% faculty of color.
I have enjoyed my time at Grand View University. The professors helped me feel prepared to continue my education after college. The sports team helped me grow as an individual and mature as an adult.
It's been quite a wonderful experience. My professors are so supportive of my pursuits, no matter what direction they may follow. I feel as though I'm constantly being pushed beyond my boundaries and it's a wonderful thing because growth has been happening.
Grand View University is a great college. I believe they have a nice staff and a beautiful close knit campus. I have spent a year and a semester here and so far I loving my experience here. I am a student athlete and they emphasize the student part since we are here for an education.
From my first interaction on campus to now in the middle of my junior year, I have felt a sense of community at Grand View that I have never felt anywhere else. Grand View quickly becomes a home. The students, faculty and staff become family. Your major becomes your love. Grand View makes sure that every moment of your experience is memorable. I was scared as a commuter student that I would not feel a part of the community but student life quickly made me feel welcome. Grand View is the best college in my opinion. I would not have hoped to go anywhere else.
Grandview University as a small town feel. The athletic teams are amazing and the professor's really care. The freshman dorm was really hot and it wasn't fit with air conditioning. So be careful. For a liberal arts school it was a decent experience and the president of the University was very hands own and personable. I did not feel like a "number" at Grandview.
I am involved in the music program at Grand View. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved, from being a spectator at a sporting event to starting up or joining a club. Getting around in Des Moines is pretty easy too.
Start Your Review of Grand View University
Most classes are good; enjoyable. Some professors don't give adequate feedback even when asked. Food is okay; awesome athletic program.
Grand view university is an great school to go to if you like small classes. You can actually talk to your professor 1 on 1 and build an relationship with them. As far as the education it is an college that will challenge you but the teachers are there to help you. It's an nice college,nice campus , but the cafeteria food is not the best.
Going back to school after being out of school for 15 years, I was scared. Des Moines Area Community College made me feel at home. Then attending an university, I didn't think it was possible. The class size are small, teachers work with you one on one, students are very helpful, and the campus itself is beautiful which makes for beautiful people. If they didn't have the faculty and students that they have, I'm not sure where Grand View University would be.