Grand View University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Lutheran
NAIA Division II
Heart of America Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.18 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Grand View University Reviews
Professors are great, staff is great! Benefit is small class sizes. Downside is lack of diversity. There are less than 1% faculty of color.
From my first interaction on campus to now in the middle of my junior year, I have felt a sense of community at Grand View that I have never felt anywhere else. Grand View quickly becomes a home. The students, faculty and staff become family. Your major becomes your love. Grand View makes sure that every moment of your experience is memorable. I was scared as a commuter student that I would not feel a part of the community but student life quickly made me feel welcome. Grand View is the best college in my opinion. I would not have hoped to go anywhere else.
I really enjoyed my first semester at college at Grand View! The teachers got to know me personally and made me feel like I could go to them for help, whether it was for the class or for another class they didn't even teach. I got to know many people on the small campus which made the transition from home so much easier.