Grand Canyon University Reviews

8,296 reviews
I guess for the price you get what you pay for. I have had some not so good instructors and I have had a couple of real good instructors.
The program I am in is currently a teach out and that is never a good thing.
I like the overall appeal of the campus. The students, the facility; everything seemed very welcoming and really made me change my mind on attending there. I feel more at home at GCU then I have at any other university and that quality above all really stuck out to me. I think GCU is a great university with amazing programs and I would be more than happy to attend.
Grand Canyon University is a Awesome college to attend and further your education. They are hands on with making sure that you succeed in your courses. The only negative is they don’t really offer any scholarships.
Start Your Review of Grand Canyon University
I am an adult returning to complete my Bachelor's degree. GCU made the process of getting started very easy. From registration to financial aid/acceptance/enrollment the process was smooth. I am excited to attend online and finally complete my degree.
School is absolutely wonderful. Teachers and staff are very helpful. Organized online classroom makes learning enjoyable. Assignments are due according to a set schedule, and flexible online school hours.
I will be attending the college this following year and am very excited to get connected with the school. They have made the process very easy and have all of my trust. Jay my state rep has helped me through every step. I will be touring the campus in a few months and am very excited. They are a larger school with over 20,000 students on campus and more online. I have a few friends who go there now and love it! They have no regrets and are so excited to be a antelope.
As an online doctoral student I am feeling conned. They are really good at getting you in, and getting their payments, but they leave you high and dry with threats if you try to leave. I can't wait to get out of this school.
I have been attending this school since January 2016 where I am obtaining my Master's degree in Professional Counseling. I enjoy the classes and the professors are wonderful. I have a positive experience in my graduate program and the convenience of an online education is a great bonus.
I like that they help there student and incoming students every step of the way. I like how their tuition is very affordable and how they give a lot of scholarships to their students. I love how they give discovery trips to the students that are interested in attending their school and its paid for and I don't have to make a commitment. They have helped me every step of the way through this stressful process and have provided me a lot of information and answered all my questions. When it comes to this college it is one of my top three choices.
I wouldn't recommend this program. I had so much trouble and confusion with my schedule and when I was going to be done with the program. It was hard to reach my student service counselor which changed during the program. I was told I was done with the program and three weeks later find out that I am not done. It took more than 10 months to tell me that I needed to take a class over. I was also told I was going to get a class refunded by check by mail and it has been weeks and have not received the check.
I recently had the opportunity to visit Grand Canyon University and the overall atmosphere was absolutely fantastic. Everyone there was so welcoming and kind and the University had pristine places of study and living. It was an amazing experience!
I currently attended Grand Canyon University back during the summer but had to take a break because I was relocating. I do plan to attend in the Spring. This is a highly reputable college. I plan to become a certified teacher in marketing techhology.
I like that Grand Canyon University receives all students in regards to their race, ethnic background, skin color, nationality, and experience. Grand Canyon University is a diversity University.
I’ve just been accepted and only visited for a bit more than two days. Overall though I found the campus to be a wonderful place that challenges you to grow as a person either in faith or lack thereof. They don’t force you, they want your faith to be your own. Which I totally agree with.
Grand Canyon University has given me the opportunity to be able to finish my degree. My counselor has been very helpful in checking up on me if I need any help with my class or asking if I have any questions or concerns.
I really loved attending GCU my freshman year of college. However, I was not able to afford to go back my sophmore yeatr of college. I do want to return at some point because the atmosphere is wonderful and everyone wants you to succeed.
I have been blessed with the most wonderful counselor, Kelly Didiot, who has been the biggest help and support in getting back to school after three decades. She has been my biggest cheerleader and I really admire her dedication to helping those in need of help.
Start Your Review of Grand Canyon University
As an online student, GCU provides an abundant of resources and opportunities for online learning to flourish and prosper.
Having been a student on line has been a great experience. Everyone has made this experience successful and fulfilling. Questions and communication is open and responses are quickly returned. I would highly recommend GCU to any adult that wants to go back to college!!
I loved how diverse Grand Canyon is and how friendly and sweet everyone is. The staff is great and the security is well. There really isn't much to change about this school.