Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier, nonprofit, private Christian university. GCU provides affordable, transformative higher education and is dedicated to serving students, the community, the greater good and God.
GCU’s nine distinct colleges offer more than 200 academic programs, including over 150 online programs. As of fall 2018, approximately 20,500 ground students are expected to attend GCU’s vibrant, growing campus. Decades of experienced leadership deliver flexible online education for more than 75,000 online students who need the convenience of independent learning. For working professionals, on-campus evening classes are kept small and meet once per week.
GCU is proud to be ranked as the No. 7 Best College Campus in America by NICHE 2018 Best Colleges. Also, the four-year graduation rate for traditional students has climbed to 58% for the 2014 cohort.
Find your purpose at gcu.edu
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.780 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.704 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.703 responses
Special Education and Teaching868 Graduates
Business Administration and Management859 Graduates
Human Services447 Graduates
Elementary Education291 Graduates
Religious Education232 Graduates
Hospital Management221 Graduates
Community Organization and Advocacy210 Graduates
Early Childhood Education200 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.45 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.45 responses
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey