Graceland University Reviews

So far it has been an easy admission and enrollment process. They have been wonderful at getting me all set up to start this spring.
This school lacks diversity and openness to change. Few issues with racism. This doesn't value the wants and opinions of its students. I think with the new president there might be hope for change but only time will tell.
Graceland is an amazing school in the fact that they really care about their students feeling welcomed and wanted. The school hosts a lot of events for students so that we can have fun outside of the classroom and so that we can have some stress relievers. The main thing I'd change about the school is that we don't always have the best resources especially considering the amount we pay to attend the school.
Start Your Review of Graceland University
Graceland has open doors that I thought were closed. It is a great school with great professors. I recommend the school to anyone seeking higher education
For a campus in a small town so much goes around. They always keep you busy with fun activities. One thing I wish they would change is how they treat the students. They expect us to behave like adults but treat us like children.
Graceland University is for those people who want a tight knit college community and where everyone knows everyone. teachers actually know your name and are willing to help you with your problems. They have a diverse range of students and staff and they make you all feel at home. I do not know of any safety issues that I or any body else have experienced while attending Graceland University. The Lamoni community is also supportive of the college and its students. Though it is a small town and does not offer as many accommodations that other college towns may offer, they do their best. I recommend Graceland University to any one that is looking for a small campus where you can make friends, be close with your teachers, and succeed in your academic adventures.
I went to Graceland University for my first college visit. They set the bar pretty high and I have yet to find a school that I feel more comfortable at academically and socially. In the fall 2019 I will be a GU JACKET and I couldn’t be prouder to say that. Graceland gives a very welcoming and homey atmosphere to you as soon as you step foot on campus. I’m from Las Vegas where it’s busy constantly and going to Graceland should be a “cultural shock” but I feel more comfortable there then my actual home.
Graceland is a great place to be at. Small class size ratio with professor. Friendly professors and great campus.
I really like Graceland University, it is located in a small welcoming community. The campus is small and easy to get to your classes on time. The school is really big on student life and has many activities going on on campus. The dorms arent the best but its livable.
Most professors were good. One of GU instructors mentioned that she spent 60 hours per week for teaching and grading. I thought that was exaggerated. Later, other two instructors said that they taught 5 classes per semester and participated in long meetings each week. Budget is a major problem. It appeared that student evaluations do not matter in performance of instructor and faculty reviews, but the university budget is. The university can remove anyone without proper review, such as an elected and effective vice president and high salary employees, regardless of students’ evaluations and the individual’s performance evaluation. I did not expect such unethical situations from a Christian University.
When it comes to Graceland University there is a lot of things that I personally would like to see be changed. Things like the food served in the commons, certain professors, and some academic changes need upgraded. However, even though it has all of these things that most students complain about, Graceland is a diverse school! People come from all over the world just to go to Graceland and get their degrees! It is beautiful! I love it and would not want to go anywhere else for school!
I like how everyone here is respectful and nice to each other. You could count on your friends to be there for you when you might need them the most.
I like the small town small school experience. It allows for more one on one with professors which is always nice and generally always helps.
I think the biggest thing I would like to see change is their organization. They're trying to do some changes that will be for the better, but right now we're just stuck in the middle of the transition and it makes things messy.
I enjoy the diverse atmosphere at the college for professors and students! There are very small classrooms so you get to know people easily and it makes you feel more comfortable
I love how each faculty member really cares about their students and wants to see them succeed. They will answer any question you may have and will do anything in their power to help you succeed.
Graceland University is a unique Liberal Arts School. We have a focus on stimulating academics and invigorating campus activities. Professors are easily accessible with regular office hours as well as email communication. We have a great small little community-- professors even will have students over for home-cooked dinner sometimes, especially for international and long-distance students. We don't have Greek life, but each hall in the residence buildings makes up a House that also incorporates students living off campus. The Houses are a great source of community and activity and we have campus-wide activities that revolve around House competitions throughout the year.
There are few restaurant and shop options, but most students find creative activities to occupy their down time.
We have great class sizes-- few over 30, and some as small as 7 students. Overall, Graceland has a thriving environment and excited students. There are familiar faces to be seen anywhere on campus.
Graceland University provides a great atmosphere to pursue a nursing degree. The small class allows for great focus to be put on the professor's ability to connect with each student in the learning environment and clinical environment. Along with a great facility for nursing classes to be held, the school has great opportunities for clinical rotation sites, which is all based on the school's overall expertise. This is a great school to pursue more than just nursing, as the faculty goes above and beyond for their students, and allows for everyone to find their place to fit in.
Start Your Review of Graceland University
I like the sense of home at Graceland. The faculty is amazing and everyone is very welcoming. The school is very small and that also allows you to get to know everyone who attends the university as well. The diversity at Graceland is incredible. I have made friends with people from literally all over the world and that allows for growth in different cultures as well. The school is all around amazing and i would definatly recommend it for anyone wanting to go to a 4 year college.
It is a great small university. There is a wide variety of diversity. Sports is the main thing and house activities.
I personally fell in love with Graceland when I stepped onto the campus for the first time. Graceland has such a family oriented feel to it, just a safe, positive,and warm atmosphere. I couldn't ask for a better student life; with Graceland being on the smaller end you really feel the sense of community, it is one huge family! Graceland's profferers are one of a kind, they truly want to see you succeed, and they really get to know you, thanks to the awesome student teacher ratio. Overall, Graceland has been outstanding to me, and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!