Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Grace College of Divinity
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like Grace College of Divinity
- NGLaurel University
- 4 Year
- High Point, NC
- 8 reviews
- B-Mid-Atlantic Christian University
- 4 Year
- Elizabeth City, NC
- 64 reviews
- BFaith Baptist Bible College & Theological Seminary
- 4 Year
- Ankeny, IA
- 91 reviews
- NGCarolina Christian College
- 4 Year
- Winston Salem, NC
Grace College of Divinity Reviews
I like the atmosphere that Grace College of Divinity sets. Their professor are very professional and they really care about their students.
Professors here at GCD are passionate and more then qualified to teach these courses. Average class size can range from 5 - 20 people, very small and personal. Some classes may be more of a lecture then question based, some are discussion based, it really depends on who the professor is and also what course it is that a student is taking.
At my school we get practical life application. That is something I feel as though everyone needs in whatever field they're in. Students should not have to wait until their third and fourth years of school to get in a class room or have an internship. At my school internship programs are incorporated into three different degree programs and practical application starts on the first day in class and that's what makes GCD stand out.