Grace College & Seminary Reviews

I absolutely LOVE going to Grace College. The community is so welcoming and the staff and faculty are always there to help me when I need it. They all made adjusting from high school to college life easy and helped keep me on top of my grades and extra curricular activities.
Attending Grace College and Seminary has been an incredible experience so far. The people and professors are very caring and friendly. The atmosphere is so welcoming and the academics are of high importance. The scenery and culture Is what really sets Grace apart. The lake view makes college life very enjoyable along with the people at Grace. As well as the academics, the athletics are well-known at Grace. Many students attend games and events to support, and that grows the campus that much closer. Grace College truly is a family.
Love the community and togetherness feeling g and atmosphere. I greatly appreciate the real ness of the professors and love from faculty! Attending and working here is a wonderful experience that I wouldn’t trade for anything!
Start Your Review of Grace College & Seminary
I like how the professors are personable and approachable. But somethings that I would like to see changed are all the rules. Yes I get that it is a private and a Christian college, but kids need to make mistakes in order to grow.
Love the small but strong community There is so much that you can be involved in. The facilities are nice and I learn a lot in my classes.
I like Grace College a lot. The professors are great and the environment is great if you like a small size college. The food is okay but they do have a decent amount of options. And you are only 40 minutes away from Fort Wayne!
I am a incoming Freshman and I have visited and toured the school. With my time being there, I can see how hands on the teachers are and how friendly the students and community is.
I love going to Grace. There are so many welcoming and amazing people who help you grown in your faith. There are many classes and majors to choose from. The class sizes are also small, so the professors can focus on all of their students on a 1 on 1 basis if needed.
its an amazing community they are such loving people. the campus is absolutely beautiful and magical. truly the best college you could choose to go to because god is so good and you can feel it walking through the campus there are numerous career options and great staff to help lead you in best possible decision making. Students are very caring as are the professors. great and god loving place
Didnt like much with the campus and campus life. It wasnt inclusive and didnt live up to the Christian faith. Basketball was ok but there were players that also follow the Christian faith. Professor made comments that was very off putting to me, a student of color.
I love the campus and the atmosphere at Grace College and can't wait to attend! The food there is fantastic and the students seem very friendly.
I really love the connection and communication between the students and professors. If you are ever stuck or in need of some help there is a Learning Lab in the library to help catch you back up to speed. One thing that could change would probably be more available parking spots, but that’s normal for a smaller campus. Overall my experience is going great!
Grace College has been an amazing experience for me. I have had the ability to grow my faith in so many ways. It has been incredible to meet the amazing people on campus - students and staff - that take a personal interest in myself and my education.
Grace is a college where you feel like a student that matters, not just another number. They help you understand what you need to do to be able to go to their school and stop at nothing to make college a possibility even to those that seemingly can not afford to do so. They help to the best of their abilities. Not only do they have excellent staff, but they have many majors to choose from. Going to Grace is open to a wide-variety of students.
I am seeking to transfer to Grace College, to receive my Bachelors in Human Services and then move on to my MA in Counseling and Therapy
Wonderful community and campus. The professors are amazing as well and go out of their way to help their students.
Grace College is very safe and very community-involved. The area is full of opportunity for outdoor activities and is a great learning environment. The teachers are genuinely invested in the well-being of the students.
Start Your Review of Grace College & Seminary
I love the school. I think it was a great investment to me as a person, my faith, and honest relationships. I ran into issues that were not the school's fault but did effect my experience. This is a Christian institution and there are some heavy rules, but nothing that doesn't follow God's word and it seeks to build us up as Godly adults.
Grace has a wonderful family and faculty to student relationship experience. I plan on attending as a four year student this Fall and am overwhelmed with excitement about becoming a Lancer! Their programs and majors are terrific and the application process is also easy and awesome! Grace College is a good school to choose and definitely one I would reccommend adding to your list.
Grace College is an amazing college. The community here makes you feel like you are home. The professors and college employees are welcoming and encouraging to students.