Grace College & Seminary Reviews

I am a incoming Freshman and I have visited and toured the school. With my time being there, I can see how hands on the teachers are and how friendly the students and community is.
I love going to Grace. There are so many welcoming and amazing people who help you grown in your faith. There are many classes and majors to choose from. The class sizes are also small, so the professors can focus on all of their students on a 1 on 1 basis if needed.
its an amazing community they are such loving people. the campus is absolutely beautiful and magical. truly the best college you could choose to go to because god is so good and you can feel it walking through the campus there are numerous career options and great staff to help lead you in best possible decision making. Students are very caring as are the professors. great and god loving place
Start Your Review of Grace College & Seminary
Didnt like much with the campus and campus life. It wasnt inclusive and didnt live up to the Christian faith. Basketball was ok but there were players that also follow the Christian faith. Professor made comments that was very off putting to me, a student of color.
I love the campus and the atmosphere at Grace College and can't wait to attend! The food there is fantastic and the students seem very friendly.
I really love the connection and communication between the students and professors. If you are ever stuck or in need of some help there is a Learning Lab in the library to help catch you back up to speed. One thing that could change would probably be more available parking spots, but that’s normal for a smaller campus. Overall my experience is going great!
Grace College has been an amazing experience for me. I have had the ability to grow my faith in so many ways. It has been incredible to meet the amazing people on campus - students and staff - that take a personal interest in myself and my education.
Grace is a college where you feel like a student that matters, not just another number. They help you understand what you need to do to be able to go to their school and stop at nothing to make college a possibility even to those that seemingly can not afford to do so. They help to the best of their abilities. Not only do they have excellent staff, but they have many majors to choose from. Going to Grace is open to a wide-variety of students.
I am seeking to transfer to Grace College, to receive my Bachelors in Human Services and then move on to my MA in Counseling and Therapy
Wonderful community and campus. The professors are amazing as well and go out of their way to help their students.
Grace College is very safe and very community-involved. The area is full of opportunity for outdoor activities and is a great learning environment. The teachers are genuinely invested in the well-being of the students.
I love the school. I think it was a great investment to me as a person, my faith, and honest relationships. I ran into issues that were not the school's fault but did effect my experience. This is a Christian institution and there are some heavy rules, but nothing that doesn't follow God's word and it seeks to build us up as Godly adults.
Grace has a wonderful family and faculty to student relationship experience. I plan on attending as a four year student this Fall and am overwhelmed with excitement about becoming a Lancer! Their programs and majors are terrific and the application process is also easy and awesome! Grace College is a good school to choose and definitely one I would reccommend adding to your list.
Grace College is an amazing college. The community here makes you feel like you are home. The professors and college employees are welcoming and encouraging to students.
Great Christian atmosphere and community and an oppurtunity to grow in faith. However, with a strong Biblical basis, rules can be too restrictive at times.
Grace college has helped me grow in many areas of my life. I have learned to think about my own opinion on a topic and talking about it with someone while not offending them.
Grace College is small. There are a lot of rules and a lot of things that you should know before committing to coming here. But it's a place where people love you. Everyone is going through something but everyone has an ear to listen. If you're struggling there is someone on campus that wants to help you out. It might be the people on your hall, or you RA. Whoever it is, they want to be there. That's something special. Also, the school is just small enough that you get to know people but you always end up meeting someone new. It's fun to meet people because it's more things to do. Another thing that's big at Grace is community. We are all about creating an environment where people are comfortable and they want to have fun. They want everyone to feel like they are in an environment where Christ can love on them.
Start Your Review of Grace College & Seminary
I'm going to be a freshman at Grace College in the Fall of 2017 and I couldn't be going to a better school. I love how safe the campus feels and how there's so much to do. I also love that the professors and students are so nice!
Grace is a good fit for me and what I wanted in a college! It is christian but also a mission field. The student body is friendly and just a nice size where I feel apart of things. It is a small campus but part of a great town and there are lots of things to do on campus.
I love Grace College. It's a lot of fun living in the dorms and having a bunch of people to grow with and live with. I don't regret coming here. Classes are a ton of fun and homework isn't' too bad. Professors are the best and they become near and dear to your heart.