Grace Bible College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCCAA Division II
Grace Bible College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.8 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.14 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Grace Bible College Reviews
Review Grace Bible College
It's wonderful at Grace Bible. Everyone here becomes your family and is very caring. For example, I recently lost my Grandfather and by the end of that day numerous people came to my side to check on me and comfort me. Grace gives us multiple opportunities to do different activities such as the Detroit Tigers and Pistons games and many more. I couldn't be more thankful for the experiences and friends Grace has blessed me with. I honestly am not looking forward for school to end because I will miss everyone here!
GBC is the perfect small college. The campus is beautiful, the staff and faculty are fantastic, and the student body is generally accepting and welcoming. For example, I am a dual-enrolled high school student, and an older student in one of my classes took it upon himself to show me around the dorms and library. That is the kindness that anyone attending this college will see on a daily basis.
As previously mentioned the party scenes on Grace are family friendly. Some activities include bonfires, sports games, or friendly competitions such as pull-apart. Each event has a positive impact on the students. They all lead to smiles, laughter, new friends, and new memories. It's wonderful.