Grace Bible College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCCAA Division II
Grace Bible College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.8 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.14 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Grace Bible College Reviews
It's wonderful at Grace Bible. Everyone here becomes your family and is very caring. For example, I recently lost my Grandfather and by the end of that day numerous people came to my side to check on me and comfort me. Grace gives us multiple opportunities to do different activities such as the Detroit Tigers and Pistons games and many more. I couldn't be more thankful for the experiences and friends Grace has blessed me with. I honestly am not looking forward for school to end because I will miss everyone here!
GBC is the perfect small college. The campus is beautiful, the staff and faculty are fantastic, and the student body is generally accepting and welcoming. For example, I am a dual-enrolled high school student, and an older student in one of my classes took it upon himself to show me around the dorms and library. That is the kindness that anyone attending this college will see on a daily basis.
Everyone is so helpful and friendly. Grace college is a smaller school so you get alot of time with professors. This school was perfect to me because it wasnt far from home, and it is affordable. The culture is nice and i have a chance to play on the varsity Basketball team.