Goucher College, a private liberal arts college in Baltimore, Maryland, empowers you to be your own academic entrepreneur. A highlight of Goucher's unique liberal arts curriculum is that all undergraduates must study abroad at least once before graduation, making the college the first in the nation to make such a bold move in globalized education. Goucher's academic philosophy is focused on the 3Rs: relationships, resilience, and reflection, and we are proud to be one of 40 “Colleges That Change Lives.” Our tight-knit, residential campus embraces individuality with a “you-be-you” attitude. Whether you want to join a club, a music ensemble, or one of the 21 different athletic teams (go Gophers!), there truly is something for you. Plus, you'll learn everywhere, through internships, research, and studying abroad. By the end of your Goucher experience, you'll be prepared to take on the world and ready for careers (that haven't even been invented yet).
Goucher College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.61 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.61 responses
Business Administration and Management19 Graduates
Environmental Studies19 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies17 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature17 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.30 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.75 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses