Goucher College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Goucher College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management19 Graduates
Environmental Studies19 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies17 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.29 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.74 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Goucher College Reviews
As a freshman here at Goucher, I'm currently in love with the campus! The students here at Goucher are very artsy and open-minded, which makes the campus stimulating. The on-campus housing is very nice, and the new freshman dorm is incredible! My only current bother is the food since I am gluten free and have several food sensitivities. I would greatly recommend a campus visit!
This college is terrible on most fronts, it’s only saving grace is the wonderful professors. The food is terrible and very repetitive. The academics is pretty average and less than spectacular. The diversity just come visit and that will answer any questions on diversity. However, I will say the groups such as GWOC( Goucher’s Women of Color) and the CREI center do offer a variety of fun and diverse activities and events. The location is not very convenient if you want some fun local activity but it is good for a walk or a hike. If you came to Maryland for the central downtown metropolitan city then you should go to Johns Hopkins ( not to mention it’s a better school altogether). Well if you want subpar food, annoying classmates, and terrible dorms then Goucher is the perfect place for you!!!
So far my experience at Goucher, is very pleasing and successful. Dorms and campus scenery is amazing. Very safe campus. The staff there is incredible! Great school.