Goshen College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NAIA Division II
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Goshen College Reviews
As a music major, Goshen College has phenomenal facilities! The concert hall is comparable to Carnegie Hall, and international names come through regularly to perform. Because the college is small, class sizes are often around 20 students, and professors are very accessible.
Great experience, overall! There were some conflicts on campus among students but my personal experience was positive. I was able to meet nice people and I was accepted into the community.
I discovered my passion at Goshen College. When I began as a freshman, I was studying biology but was unsure of what career would be best for me. I quickly began to doubt that my calling was in biology. Thanks to a couple professors and a friend that I met at Goshen College, I was encouraged to change my major to broadcasting. It was in Goshen College’s communication department that I discovered my passion for journalism and TV news. A professor in that department saw my potential, invested in me, and even helped me get a job at a local TV news station. Goshen College is known for academic excellence despite its small size. The advantage of the smaller campus is that students receive more personalized guidance. The campus is also very diverse, with the population of Hispanic students increasing to almost 30 percent. I only wish the college had more black students, but the college is already making efforts to increase its black student population.