Goshen is an above-average private, Christian college located in Goshen, Indiana in the South Bend Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 816 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Goshen acceptance rate is 64%. Popular majors include Nursing, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and Environmental Science. Graduating 72% of students, Goshen alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $31,000.
NAIA Division II
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Goshen College Reviews
As a music major, Goshen College has phenomenal facilities! The concert hall is comparable to Carnegie Hall, and international names come through regularly to perform. Because the college is small, class sizes are often around 20 students, and professors are very accessible.
Great experience, overall! There were some conflicts on campus among students but my personal experience was positive. I was able to meet nice people and I was accepted into the community.
This is a school that praises diversity, and peace throughout the community regardless of your background or views, but the campus itself could not be more wrong. Goshen College is very diverse in race, however if your political views do not match those of the school, students and staff will do everything in their power to make your experience as difficult as possible. Beware, if you are a conservative you are not welcome here