Gordon State College Reviews

Gordon State College is good for students who want to achieve an education at an affordable cost. The faculty/staff are very helpful and attentive to your needs when it comes to the completion towards your degree. I love how the school is very close knit meaning that in whatever class that you choose to attend (especially the ones that pertains to your major) you tend to develop a special bond with your professors and classmates. Some of the classes that I have attended with certain professors they teach you a lot that could help benefit you throughout your college career along with possibly your future career. As for changes, I personally don't see any that need to be made at all.
Best professors. They take time to help you. Classes are smaller so easier to learn. Easy to get involved in different clubs and the student government. Your advisor is always easy to get in touch with. They have rec rooms on every floor of the dorm buildings. The campus security is great at keeping the students safe. You have the chance of being a RA which helps you save on your total cost of schooling.
We need more diversity at the college. It feels as if we lack of more cultures from different countries their as if it's slowly turning itself to a party school.
Start Your Review of Gordon State College
I love Gordon. The size of the school is perfect for people who are looking to get the college experience but not at a huge university. It can get a little tricky walking to class and having to sometimes dodge mowers and such, but that’s an insignificant problem. Gordon also has plenty of majors to choose from, even though it is know for its nursing program.
Would like to see the dormitories change and exchange professors who do not care about their jobs for professors that do. Maybe employ a larger crew to clean, because some things would be nice if they weren't dirty and hardly ever looked over. Maybe start a partnership with Griffin healthcare clinics so nursing students can have more opportunities. Food was good. Depending on the class, it was good.
The campus is very nice , the teachers helps you the lunch is great. ,you have a place to go to do your work , its very peaceful and quiet. The professors are great.
As a girl from a totally different country, there a lot of different people you meet in the school and they treat you the same. The professors are always ready and willing to answer every question you have.
Gordon has small class sizes. And boasts an intimate campus experience. It is very inexpensive, paired with quality academic programs. The nursing program is one of the top nursing programs in the state. Gordon is one of Middle Georgia’s best colleges. I’m always proud to be a Gordon College Alumni.
greatThere are some really great programs at Gordon, like ministries, education and sciences but there are some programs that could use work as well like the business program. Find out from students currently in the major what they think of classes and professors in that field because those are the classes and teachers you'll be learning from
Gordon State is always on top of everything and someone is always there to assist you whether its on the phone or in person and they always get the job completed
I am currently enrolled in Gordon State College. It is an excellent school to attend. There are plenty of activities and you are able to meet a diversity on people on campus.
It's a wonderful school but their isn't much to do on campus. The teachers are nice and the employees are nice but no one isn't as enthusiastic as teachers and employees should be.
I truly enjoy attending Gordon State College. I love the home town feel. The atmosphere is relaxed. The college offers regular activities.
My time at Gordon State College was really good. I got to stay in my own room and made some new friends while I was living in the dorms. I even participated in club activities that helped me get connected to other people. While Gordon was a great school to live in, it wasn't without its challenges. There were some things I struggled with, mainly writing papers that required approximately 1,000 words. I was good at math but that didn't meant I knew just about everything because I sometimes had trouble understanding the problems and would always seek tutoring advice from another person. Even though I didn't do as well as I hoped, I still had fun while I was at there.
The staff and teachers, and how much they are willing to help you succeed. They food is great, breakfast is best and the droms are amazing to stay in I say everyone should stay on campus
Gordon State College can be described as simply a hidden gem. It offers smaller sized classrooms where each student can have the opportunity to have their individual needs met. Because of the school's smaller size, it also means smaller tuition but at the same time, over 90% of all professors possess a PhD. Big value with small, hometown appeal.
I love that the campus is really small and quaint and quiet. Everything is so beautiful when walking to class. The only thing I would change is the disposition of the professors. Many are really happy to be teaching, which shows, but many are also obviously unhappy and take it out on the students. I have heard several students refused help in math classes, when they obviously need it, which really scares me as a new freshman.
Start Your Review of Gordon State College
My experience with Gordon State College was like smooth sailing because this is a small college and you will find everything you are looking for. There are many majors you can choose from. A highly recommended major is biology. This college is perfect for a nursing major as well because it has a great two year program with a guarantee job in the end. If I could change something about this college then it would be to add a dental program to their system. What I really love about this college is that the tuition is low but the quality is high.
It was great. I have made lots of cool friends and learned a lot of new things. The professors were helpful and cared about us students at Gordon
Its easy to find where you need to go and everybody is so helpful. The campus is beautiful and the professors are amazing.