Gordon State College Reviews

My experience with Gordon State College was like smooth sailing because this is a small college and you will find everything you are looking for. There are many majors you can choose from. A highly recommended major is biology. This college is perfect for a nursing major as well because it has a great two year program with a guarantee job in the end. If I could change something about this college then it would be to add a dental program to their system. What I really love about this college is that the tuition is low but the quality is high.
It was great. I have made lots of cool friends and learned a lot of new things. The professors were helpful and cared about us students at Gordon
Its easy to find where you need to go and everybody is so helpful. The campus is beautiful and the professors are amazing.
Start Your Review of Gordon State College
I love the college here, but I wish there was more too do. I stay here for most of the week and then go back home because there is nothing interesting going on. I don't mean like crazy parties or anything i don't do those. The campus is very lovely and the people are friendly and easy to talk too for the most part as well.
The best thing about Gordon is the beneficial tuition fees because, it is one of the lowest costing schools to attend in the state of Georgia. The things I think Gordon could improve on are the guidance counselor's ability to reach out to students. I believe if Gordon had counselors/ advisors that actually wanted to help their students they would go out of their way to make the time to get in touch with them and, that would help may students graduate at the rate they wish to.
I thoroughly enjoyed all of my classes with Gordon. There is a wide variety of courses to choose from and the professors are very helpful. I wish they had more courses to choose from that are approved for dual-enrollment students but other than that, Gordon is very good starter school or 4-year school.
I loved being at Gordon. Its super cheap and the classes can be very good, depending on the professor. The biology labs are nice, and the campus is small enough to easily get around. I got a bachelors degree in 4 years without a dime of debt, so I really am very happy.
The college is a fantastic school with classes that are small and big at Times but yet the teaching and the lessons are still effective. Fees may not be easy to pay but eventually you will get them paid. Overall the college is just fine.
I love how Gordon is willing to help my any means possible. Also I would love to see the price change for housing.
I enjoy being at Gordon. It's a very exciting school because a lot goes on. They keep the students very interacted and involved as far as school activities. One change I would like to see is more students.
I believe Gordon State College is a great school. Their professors work with you when you need assistance and they provide many study halls and groups on campus to assist you.
Gordon State is a great college for those who wish to strive for excellence. The professors push you to continually improve upon self and encourage you to reach beyond your limits.
IT WAS GREAT, VERY IMFORMATIVE, I LEARNED A LOT GREAT SCHOOL. I RECOMMEND TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A SCHOOL. gREAT STAFF VERY FRIENDLY.
I personally feel that Gordon State is amazing college. The staff is very hands on with their students.
After finishing my freshman year at this school, there are very few pros about this school and allot of cons. This school is very cheap and over allot of good degree programs. This college lacks very interest as a student. There are very few sports and out of all the clubs, most of them don't really interest the students much. After awhile the food will become bad and boring. They feed you the same things in the cafe over and over again. Oh and don't forget its in the middle of nowhere.
I have been going to Gordon for three years now and I have really enjoyed my time here. I love the fact that it is a small school and professors can give their students more attention because of that. I love living on campus because my friends live there and the dorm rooms are very nice. There are also plenty of activities each day.
I have a good experience in Gordon State College. I experienced how to be an adult. College is important for me and leaving the house was hard decision for me. Well first month was hard but than thank you to Gordon State College for activities that actually give me ability to participate in them.
Start Your Review of Gordon State College
It is a small campus, with a homey, comfortable environment. Not great parking, but still a great college. Teachers are excellent and friendly, and do what they can to help you. The campus police building is very close and well equipped and excellent. There are many clubs to participate in, and the sports are great, although I would love it so much if Gordon would create a volleyball team.
The academic part of the school is great. What is lacking is the surrounding area of the college. Not much around the campus besides a couple of fast food restaurant closest Walmart is 30 mins away.
Overall this institution is very good to be located in such a remote area with limited resources that other schools provide. Professors at Gordon do their best to help their students succeed and guide each student towards completeing their degree.