Gordon State College Reviews

Would like to see the dormitories change and exchange professors who do not care about their jobs for professors that do. Maybe employ a larger crew to clean, because some things would be nice if they weren't dirty and hardly ever looked over. Maybe start a partnership with Griffin healthcare clinics so nursing students can have more opportunities. Food was good. Depending on the class, it was good.
The campus is very nice , the teachers helps you the lunch is great. ,you have a place to go to do your work , its very peaceful and quiet. The professors are great.
As a girl from a totally different country, there a lot of different people you meet in the school and they treat you the same. The professors are always ready and willing to answer every question you have.
Start Your Review of Gordon State College
Gordon has small class sizes. And boasts an intimate campus experience. It is very inexpensive, paired with quality academic programs. The nursing program is one of the top nursing programs in the state. Gordon is one of Middle Georgia’s best colleges. I’m always proud to be a Gordon College Alumni.
greatThere are some really great programs at Gordon, like ministries, education and sciences but there are some programs that could use work as well like the business program. Find out from students currently in the major what they think of classes and professors in that field because those are the classes and teachers you'll be learning from
Gordon State is always on top of everything and someone is always there to assist you whether its on the phone or in person and they always get the job completed
I am currently enrolled in Gordon State College. It is an excellent school to attend. There are plenty of activities and you are able to meet a diversity on people on campus.
It's a wonderful school but their isn't much to do on campus. The teachers are nice and the employees are nice but no one isn't as enthusiastic as teachers and employees should be.
I truly enjoy attending Gordon State College. I love the home town feel. The atmosphere is relaxed. The college offers regular activities.
My time at Gordon State College was really good. I got to stay in my own room and made some new friends while I was living in the dorms. I even participated in club activities that helped me get connected to other people. While Gordon was a great school to live in, it wasn't without its challenges. There were some things I struggled with, mainly writing papers that required approximately 1,000 words. I was good at math but that didn't meant I knew just about everything because I sometimes had trouble understanding the problems and would always seek tutoring advice from another person. Even though I didn't do as well as I hoped, I still had fun while I was at there.
The staff and teachers, and how much they are willing to help you succeed. They food is great, breakfast is best and the droms are amazing to stay in I say everyone should stay on campus
Gordon State College can be described as simply a hidden gem. It offers smaller sized classrooms where each student can have the opportunity to have their individual needs met. Because of the school's smaller size, it also means smaller tuition but at the same time, over 90% of all professors possess a PhD. Big value with small, hometown appeal.
I love that the campus is really small and quaint and quiet. Everything is so beautiful when walking to class. The only thing I would change is the disposition of the professors. Many are really happy to be teaching, which shows, but many are also obviously unhappy and take it out on the students. I have heard several students refused help in math classes, when they obviously need it, which really scares me as a new freshman.
My experience with Gordon State College was like smooth sailing because this is a small college and you will find everything you are looking for. There are many majors you can choose from. A highly recommended major is biology. This college is perfect for a nursing major as well because it has a great two year program with a guarantee job in the end. If I could change something about this college then it would be to add a dental program to their system. What I really love about this college is that the tuition is low but the quality is high.
It was great. I have made lots of cool friends and learned a lot of new things. The professors were helpful and cared about us students at Gordon
Its easy to find where you need to go and everybody is so helpful. The campus is beautiful and the professors are amazing.
I love the college here, but I wish there was more too do. I stay here for most of the week and then go back home because there is nothing interesting going on. I don't mean like crazy parties or anything i don't do those. The campus is very lovely and the people are friendly and easy to talk too for the most part as well.
Start Your Review of Gordon State College
The best thing about Gordon is the beneficial tuition fees because, it is one of the lowest costing schools to attend in the state of Georgia. The things I think Gordon could improve on are the guidance counselor's ability to reach out to students. I believe if Gordon had counselors/ advisors that actually wanted to help their students they would go out of their way to make the time to get in touch with them and, that would help may students graduate at the rate they wish to.
I thoroughly enjoyed all of my classes with Gordon. There is a wide variety of courses to choose from and the professors are very helpful. I wish they had more courses to choose from that are approved for dual-enrollment students but other than that, Gordon is very good starter school or 4-year school.
I loved being at Gordon. Its super cheap and the classes can be very good, depending on the professor. The biology labs are nice, and the campus is small enough to easily get around. I got a bachelors degree in 4 years without a dime of debt, so I really am very happy.