High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.35 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.53 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 27 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Gordon College Reviews
Gordon has been a mixed experience for me. The academics are amazing; I absolutely love the professors! They all seem to care deeply for both what they do and their students. Rather than get a TA to do their work for them, they really invest in their students. It can really make a difference how the professors feel about teaching, and Gordon has that difference. Unfortunately, the current administration has a listening issue. The president makes lots of decisions without consulting staff or faculty, then does not want to deal with the consequences. Overall I recommend Gordon, if you don't mind being mad at the administration all the time.
Gordon is one of the top universities in the nation! Love it! The scenery is beautiful, it's close to Boston and all kinds of beaches! The North shore is the place to be in the summer and you can get to NYC in like 4-5 hours.
If you come from a small, conservative town, Gordon College may strike you as an interesting mix of spiritually challenging and socially familiar. It's small, which is its strength especially when it comes to professorial involvement in student's lives. However, because it's a dry campus and there is so much conflict between the large crowd of liberal thinkers on a proudly conservative campus, it can feel like its own little planet in desperate need of some updates.