COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Gordon College is using a HyFlex model for instruction which includes both in-person instruction with digital live (synchronous) instruction and appropriate asynchronous online instruction. In conjunction with the Broad Institute at MIT, the College test half of the residential campus every week and are pleased to report no positive cases as of the end of October. Learn More
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB-
One of the nation’s top Christian liberal arts colleges—located near Boston and the Atlantic Ocean—Gordon College better prepares students for a greater purpose. Here the essentials are inseparable: faith and intellect, leadership and service, purpose and practice.
Gordon is one of two Christian colleges to be included in both the Princeton Review’s “Best 385 Colleges” and the U.S. News and World Report’s “Best National Liberal Arts Colleges.” Students can choose from over 90 academic offerings and have access to signature programs and resources like the Career and Connection Institute, Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, Global Honors Institute and Gordon Presidential Fellows.
Gordon College recently announced an historic “Game Change” --a 33% reduction in tuition and generous scholarships for fall of 2021. Excellence should be affordable, and a Gordon education is an investment that pays off. Within one year of graduation, 93% of Gordon alumni are employed or in graduate school.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.48 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.48 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.43 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.61 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Gordon College Reviews
Gordon also works with students to allow for creative and unusual major/minor combinations that will prepare us for the work force ahead. They support students' ambitions and want to see our passions become a fruitful reality. Their commitment to student success and personal development is exceptional.