Goodwin College Reviews

Great. Teachers and faculty are helpful and truly one of a kind. I love the flexibility and availability of classess. The only down side is cost but with all that I love I’m willing to pay more.
The teachers are amazing. They all take the time to help you understand the material and provide growth in the class. There are many resources provided by the school for success.
Goodwin wants their students to succeed. They have alot of available resources to help their students that are not available elsewhere. I was more successful at Goodwin in 2 years than 8 yrs at a community college. However it is fairly expensive.
Start Your Review of Goodwin College
I have just begun at goodwin college with the intent of doing dental hygiene , all the employees are very helpful and extremely kind. The staff want you to succeed and are willing to help students as much as they can.
Been a student with Goodwin College for the last 4 years part time and my over all experience has been good. Tuition is high and admission into the Nursing program is extremely limited with applicants having to submit and wait from 3-4 times causing students to have to look elsewhere for nursing programs.
I liked that Goodwin College genuinely wants their students to succeed! They have tons of resources that are there to help you succeed academically but also after graduation when entering into the career world. I have had trouble finding aid for school and they have found me money to help me with my financial burden.
Goodwin is a great college for everyone. Everyone is very welcoming and willing to help. Goodwin offers many career fairs for students, extracurricular activities and academic help. Best experience ever!
I love the flexibility the school offers. The online, weekend, and night classes make it easier for students who also work full time. All of the staff including professors, admission officers, and advisors are extremely kind and helpful.
I started Goodwin college in 2017 after being out of school for over 20 years. I was very nervous going back to school and Goodwin College has been very helpful in getting me ready for college. The professors and staff are great and having the option to do online classes is great.
It has been an awesome experience. Since the first day the staff is always able to help you and the professors are very knowledgeable and professional.
The campus is very clean and comfortable. The staff are very welcoming and helpful, as well as friendly. The professor are good and go the extra mile. The cafeteria is small so is the student center not much for me to do as a student. Although the activities that are always offered do make up for the small space. They are up to date on all the latest learning material and technology that is the biggest thumbs up. Overall good school.
Very new and innovative buildings. The teachers are friendly and helpful. Great parking. The landscaping is beautiful. There is no living arrangements and it is all commuters. There is not good food options on campus.
I loved that Goodwin offered early classes that I took while I was in high school. The classes they offered to other students and I were classes we were actually interested in and enjoyed. Not only were the classes fun, the professors were extremely understanding of our situation of being high school students, but challenged us at the same time. I took in a lot of information from those classes and I also earned 15 college credits.
I am currently a student at Goodwin College. The flexibility that they offer has allowed me to successfully further my education as a working mother of two. The professors and staff are dedicated to the success of the students.
My advisor helped me with scholarship help and assisted with setting up classes that fit my schedule , super convenient to have weekend and night time classes
I highly recommend going somewhere else for your education. Many people go here for the nursing program. The cost for just one of their science classes is almost $4,000. The problem is that you MUST take the pre-req classes there or you do not get the points that you need to get into the program. I would recommend going to a community college before even thinking about going here. Even though they offer a BSN, they make you get your associates degree first. The advising staff are completely unorganized. You make an appointment to figure out your next semesters classes, and suddenly you need to take 4 more classes than they told you that you needed to the semester before. Its almost as they make stuff up as they go along. If you're going to pay an incredible amount of money, you should be able to get a quality education.
The advisors go out of their way to help and the teachers create a great learning experience! The campus also offers tutoring and student services. There is always a place or a person you can turn to for help.
Start Your Review of Goodwin College
It’s real clean and has a lot of nice places you can go to just hang out. I recommend it to anyone wanting to go to a 4 year school. A bit expensive however
Goodwin College is very helpful with classes that work around my schedule. Most classes are offered online for the people that cannot make it to class because of their schedule. I truly have nothing bad to say about Goodwin College. Very glad I am attending school here.
Goodwin college offers many students services, gives back to their community, events for the students and their family to partipate in.