Goodwin College Reviews

Goodwin College staff are very quick to respond when I need help. I love the flexibility of the college, you can work full time and still get the career you need. They have online, night and day classes which help with anyones schedule.
Goodwin College is a good college. To be honest its the best college I've ever attended. There customer service is excellent. Overtime I've contacted someone at this college someone always gets back to me. Classes are very convenient to match with work schedule. A lot of online classes are available at this school. This school offers a lot of support for the students. Advisors work so hard along with students every step of the way to ensure success. The only reason why I gave this school a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because of the expense. Its a private school so no surprises there its expensive.
Such a great environment to learn in. The staff is with you every single step of the way. They are knowledgeable and supportive. Goodwin made my choice simple when choosing to return to college. I know at Goodwin I will be a successful student.
Start Your Review of Goodwin College
HI,
I went to a community college once before, and when I reached out for help, I was dead ended multiple times, and eventually forced to quit. Goodwin College, and it's outstanding staff make it ridiculously easy for absolutely anybody, including those with learning disabilities, and all walks of life, to be able to learn, retain whats being learned and ENJOY being a student. I missed being a 4.0 student by ONE exam this past semester (my own fault of course), but in the meanwhile, before Goodwin College, all paths were unclear as far as my capabilities went. I dropped out of High School THREE TIMES before I found an outstanding group to help me push through to get my diploma, and now I have another OUTSTANDING STAFF standing beside me once more. THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERY WAKING MOMENT GIVEN TO THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT COME TO YOU WITH PROBLEMS AND LEAVE WITH A DEGREE A FRESH START, HOPE AND A NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE. God bless you all. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
I loved the size of the classes and school. But I didn't like that they kept switching academic advisors for me and that I wasn't directed into taking the correct classes to finish my degree.
i love this college! classes are small, professors are proactive and always available when needed. they offer alot of resources to help students get through college
When I was looking for direction Goodwin College helped me figure out what I needed to do to get my bachelors degree. They got right to the point and within an hour I was on my way to earning a higher degree. I felt like I wasn’t just a number.
They gave me hope for the future. Before I found them I was unmotivated. It was all about knowing what I needed to do to make my education get back on track.
Great. Teachers and faculty are helpful and truly one of a kind. I love the flexibility and availability of classess. The only down side is cost but with all that I love I’m willing to pay more.
The teachers are amazing. They all take the time to help you understand the material and provide growth in the class. There are many resources provided by the school for success.
Goodwin wants their students to succeed. They have alot of available resources to help their students that are not available elsewhere. I was more successful at Goodwin in 2 years than 8 yrs at a community college. However it is fairly expensive.
I have just begun at goodwin college with the intent of doing dental hygiene , all the employees are very helpful and extremely kind. The staff want you to succeed and are willing to help students as much as they can.
Been a student with Goodwin College for the last 4 years part time and my over all experience has been good. Tuition is high and admission into the Nursing program is extremely limited with applicants having to submit and wait from 3-4 times causing students to have to look elsewhere for nursing programs.
I liked that Goodwin College genuinely wants their students to succeed! They have tons of resources that are there to help you succeed academically but also after graduation when entering into the career world. I have had trouble finding aid for school and they have found me money to help me with my financial burden.
Goodwin is a great college for everyone. Everyone is very welcoming and willing to help. Goodwin offers many career fairs for students, extracurricular activities and academic help. Best experience ever!
I love the flexibility the school offers. The online, weekend, and night classes make it easier for students who also work full time. All of the staff including professors, admission officers, and advisors are extremely kind and helpful.
I started Goodwin college in 2017 after being out of school for over 20 years. I was very nervous going back to school and Goodwin College has been very helpful in getting me ready for college. The professors and staff are great and having the option to do online classes is great.
It has been an awesome experience. Since the first day the staff is always able to help you and the professors are very knowledgeable and professional.
Start Your Review of Goodwin College
The campus is very clean and comfortable. The staff are very welcoming and helpful, as well as friendly. The professor are good and go the extra mile. The cafeteria is small so is the student center not much for me to do as a student. Although the activities that are always offered do make up for the small space. They are up to date on all the latest learning material and technology that is the biggest thumbs up. Overall good school.
Very new and innovative buildings. The teachers are friendly and helpful. Great parking. The landscaping is beautiful. There is no living arrangements and it is all commuters. There is not good food options on campus.
I loved that Goodwin offered early classes that I took while I was in high school. The classes they offered to other students and I were classes we were actually interested in and enjoyed. Not only were the classes fun, the professors were extremely understanding of our situation of being high school students, but challenged us at the same time. I took in a lot of information from those classes and I also earned 15 college credits.