Goodwin College Reviews

If you are planning to proceed your education in nursing, Goodwin College has a point system in which makes it harder to get to the program. That is the only down side. My advisor, Kristin Moreland, is great. She listens, she gives you feedbacks and she has made a big difference in my journey. The professors that I had taken class with, had been very attentive to my needs.
The support they give to their students. Also the availability of classes, having options for online classes and hybrid. Flexibility is a must in life.
In finding a school that has a LPN to RN program this was the best fit. It is frustrating that I have to retake science classes even though I hold a Bachelors Degree. The option for hybrid and online classes does help in a busy schedule of life, kids, and work.
Start Your Review of Goodwin College
I love how nice the teachers are in Goodwin college and the school itself. The only thing I would change is the price it’s alittle pricy
I like how the College and Professor's alone work hard and stay longer to make sure their student's achieve in what ever course they're taking. I love the flexibility and the ability to email or chat with your teacher's or librarian.
Goodwin College is the college that works when basically no other college works with your schedule. I am a mom of young kids, have a house and am married. I have tried community college because it is cheaper but it does not have the flexibility Goodwin does. They offer many online courses, courses all day and evening and even on the weekends. It is what works for a student with a very busy lifestyle especially working and a family.
Goodwin College staff are very quick to respond when I need help. I love the flexibility of the college, you can work full time and still get the career you need. They have online, night and day classes which help with anyones schedule.
Goodwin College is a good college. To be honest its the best college I've ever attended. There customer service is excellent. Overtime I've contacted someone at this college someone always gets back to me. Classes are very convenient to match with work schedule. A lot of online classes are available at this school. This school offers a lot of support for the students. Advisors work so hard along with students every step of the way to ensure success. The only reason why I gave this school a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because of the expense. Its a private school so no surprises there its expensive.
Such a great environment to learn in. The staff is with you every single step of the way. They are knowledgeable and supportive. Goodwin made my choice simple when choosing to return to college. I know at Goodwin I will be a successful student.
HI,
I went to a community college once before, and when I reached out for help, I was dead ended multiple times, and eventually forced to quit. Goodwin College, and it's outstanding staff make it ridiculously easy for absolutely anybody, including those with learning disabilities, and all walks of life, to be able to learn, retain whats being learned and ENJOY being a student. I missed being a 4.0 student by ONE exam this past semester (my own fault of course), but in the meanwhile, before Goodwin College, all paths were unclear as far as my capabilities went. I dropped out of High School THREE TIMES before I found an outstanding group to help me push through to get my diploma, and now I have another OUTSTANDING STAFF standing beside me once more. THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERY WAKING MOMENT GIVEN TO THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT COME TO YOU WITH PROBLEMS AND LEAVE WITH A DEGREE A FRESH START, HOPE AND A NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE. God bless you all. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
I loved the size of the classes and school. But I didn't like that they kept switching academic advisors for me and that I wasn't directed into taking the correct classes to finish my degree.
i love this college! classes are small, professors are proactive and always available when needed. they offer alot of resources to help students get through college
When I was looking for direction Goodwin College helped me figure out what I needed to do to get my bachelors degree. They got right to the point and within an hour I was on my way to earning a higher degree. I felt like I wasn’t just a number.
They gave me hope for the future. Before I found them I was unmotivated. It was all about knowing what I needed to do to make my education get back on track.
Great. Teachers and faculty are helpful and truly one of a kind. I love the flexibility and availability of classess. The only down side is cost but with all that I love I’m willing to pay more.
The teachers are amazing. They all take the time to help you understand the material and provide growth in the class. There are many resources provided by the school for success.
Goodwin wants their students to succeed. They have alot of available resources to help their students that are not available elsewhere. I was more successful at Goodwin in 2 years than 8 yrs at a community college. However it is fairly expensive.
I have just begun at goodwin college with the intent of doing dental hygiene , all the employees are very helpful and extremely kind. The staff want you to succeed and are willing to help students as much as they can.
Start Your Review of Goodwin College
Been a student with Goodwin College for the last 4 years part time and my over all experience has been good. Tuition is high and admission into the Nursing program is extremely limited with applicants having to submit and wait from 3-4 times causing students to have to look elsewhere for nursing programs.
I liked that Goodwin College genuinely wants their students to succeed! They have tons of resources that are there to help you succeed academically but also after graduation when entering into the career world. I have had trouble finding aid for school and they have found me money to help me with my financial burden.
Goodwin is a great college for everyone. Everyone is very welcoming and willing to help. Goodwin offers many career fairs for students, extracurricular activities and academic help. Best experience ever!