High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.52 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.45 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Goodwin College Reviews
Goodwin is a great college for everyone. Everyone is very welcoming and willing to help. Goodwin offers many career fairs for students, extracurricular activities and academic help. Best experience ever!
I highly recommend going somewhere else for your education. Many people go here for the nursing program. The cost for just one of their science classes is almost $4,000. The problem is that you MUST take the pre-req classes there or you do not get the points that you need to get into the program. I would recommend going to a community college before even thinking about going here. Even though they offer a BSN, they make you get your associates degree first. The advising staff are completely unorganized. You make an appointment to figure out your next semesters classes, and suddenly you need to take 4 more classes than they told you that you needed to the semester before. Its almost as they make stuff up as they go along. If you're going to pay an incredible amount of money, you should be able to get a quality education.
I liked that Goodwin College genuinely wants their students to succeed! They have tons of resources that are there to help you succeed academically but also after graduation when entering into the career world. I have had trouble finding aid for school and they have found me money to help me with my financial burden.