High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.66 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.66 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.56 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.101 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses
Gonzaga University Reviews
Gonzaga is amazing! It truly is a community where everyone is willing to help one another out, no matter the circumstance. It's almost unusual how nice and pleasant the environment is--there is not a time where someone does not hold a door open for you (and then you have to do that light jog because you are actually a lot further from the door than anticipated). The Spokane area is not the best, most activities are done on campus; Spokane is honestly a little crusty. If you're used to culture or seeing people of color in your community back home, Spokane will be a culture shock.
Gonzaga has such a welcoming atmosphere. From the moment I stepped on campus, I felt right at home. The students here are very kind, fun-loving, and dedicated to their work. The faculty genuinely cares about our success. I cannot imagine going anywhere other than Gonzaga because my experience here has gone beyond my expectations!
Very white. Academics are strong, if you choose the right classes. Campus is small, aren’t many cool amenities. All sporting events are awesome. Very, very hard to party as a freshman, especially with Judi Biggs, the new VP of student development, whom everybody hates for her notorious rule changes in all departments other than academics. People especially hate her for her recent stricter reprimanding policy on alcohol. Partying gets easier and more fun as you get older because you will most likely be living off campus. I generally have one awful professor a semester, other than that they’re great. Spokane really isn’t as bad as people make it out to be. I live in Dooley residence hall, which was built in 1960 and not supposed to be open for living this year, but they ran out of space because apparently because they didn’t plan for the incoming class 🤔. Dorms are just college dorms though, not great; the newer, the better.