Gonzaga University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AAA
West Coast Conference
Gonzaga University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.64 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.64 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.54 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.99 responses
After Gonzaga University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses
Gonzaga University Reviews
Review Gonzaga University
Gonzaga University is a wonderful school, on a beautiful campus. Many of the professors are very good, although I suggest checking them out on rate my professor (.com) before registration. Also, they have great meal plans! If you are sporty and active this is a great school. Many students participate in sports and sporting events.
Gonzaga was an easy college decision for me. I have 3 siblings currently attending the University . My twin brothers will both graduate this year . My brothers, Matthew and Sean are accounting majors. Both brothers have had successful accounting internships with possible jobs after graduation. My sister is majoring in business with a marketing minor. Rebekah, my sister has been very successful in her studies. My siblings have made many new friends and enjoy campus life!
I love GU more than anything. It is the absolute best decision I've ever made! The academics are tough, but the profs love to get to know their students. I was a 3.5 student in high school and I have to put in the effort here, but I love every second of it. The basketball team is amazing, the community is so welcoming. I never want to leave! GO ZAGS!