Goldey-Beacom College Reviews

So far, Goldey-Beacom has been an excellent experience. Great staff and students, amazing atmosphere, and wonderful diversity. I am looking forward to spending the next four years at Goldey-Beacom College.
I love Goldey Beacom College it is very safe to be at and the diversity is amazing I meet someone from outside the country everyday. The food they make is really good I always end up going back for more. All my professors were amazingly helpful to me they always gave me resources to finding help or anything I love the school. My first semester there was great I love all my roommates we get along so well that we even enjoy having people over and cooking for others if they don’t have food we supply some.
What I really liked about Goldey-Beacom College was the ability to graduate early and how the advisers worked with me to help me do so properly. The professors really work with you to give you knowledge and assist you through real life issues. For example, I had a professor who taught Human Resource Management, and I asked him a few questions about my job and he was gladly to be a help and answer all of the questions I had.
Things that need to be changed at Goldey-Beacom can be the amount of scholarships. I am graduating a year early and I have great grades, however, finding a scholarship is nearly impossible at the school. The advisers do help and point you to the right direction in where to look for scholarships through external cites, but it is extremely hard to obtain another one from the school.
Start Your Review of Goldey-Beacom College
No college that puts a student in a “college algebra” class should be taken seriously. There isn’t a meal plan. Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory classes, which is ridiculous. Do not go here.
Not enough day classes. I have to take the bus which doesn't run at nights, forcing me to take day classes. There are some classes I have no choice but to take at night and I don't like to drive at night, plus I have limited access to a car. If I had known there would be such limited availability I would have seriously reconsidered going here, but as it is I have no choice. I can't go to Wilmington University, they are basically just a diploma mill, University of Delaware is too expensive, and Deltech doesn't have my degree program anymore and Delaware State University is too far south for me to get to on a regular basis. I am really frustrated by the lack of day classes for my major. Unless you have a car, don't bother.
Very nice school but the dorms in certain houses are very small but that's normal. The gyms look amazing, and the pool is really pretty. The academics are amazing. You are getting what you paid for. The college is not to much at all but when you are coming out of state it may be a little pricey.
I love Goldey-Beacom College! It's a small private college campus and if you need any help from professors they are always willing to be there!!! The one thing I want to change is the campus events/activities.
If you're into getting a business degree it's a great college. Some instructors go above and beyond in making sure you succeed NOT fail. College environment is very friendly, people are very helpful and you pretty much get to know everyone. I consider Goldey-Beacom as my second home.
I really enjoy attending Goldey-Beacom. It's a small community, that is good if you like to have a family feel where you know everyone. The teacher here are exceptional and really do want to see you succeed. Goldey-Beacom is not a well known school, but it is growing slowly. Although this school is very small and has a tiny campus, this is a very good school if you are an athlete as well, most of the students on campus are athletes for the school. Lastly this school is extremely affordable!
Goldey is a small family like oriented school. The teaches are very open and time convinent whenever you need them.
I like Goldey-Beacom College because it has a very diverse student population, while the campus only two main buildings (excluding dorms) I see people, students that are happy and willing to put in work to achieve their life long goals.
The professors care about your learning and take the time outside of lectures to give you support or extra help. The campus is very small
It's Very business oriented. You get a lot of one of one attention. Goldey-beacom college is all about you succeeding not failling. Instructors really work with you.
I'm just warning you now: do not do it. This is hardly a "college". It was smaller than my high school and it accepts almost anyone that applies (and the students show it). The administration will do everything in its power to ruin your college experience and not allow students to have fun. I think the dean forgets that GBC is a college and not high school. The only reason I went was for sports, which is the ONLY thing the school really has to offer. The athletes have school spirit and try hard, but it's not enough. Nothing is worth attending this school. Go to a real college.
Too small everyone knows everything . There are not many places to go to other than ud. The RAs are extremely strict and the athletic teams aren't very good usually .
Great business degree from business school
Good class sizes and professors
Start Your Review of Goldey-Beacom College
Older furniture and smelly buildings
No Greek life at all
No good sports and no shook spirit