An independent, multilevel college, Goldey-Beacom College offers challenging undergraduate and graduate programs. As a teaching-oriented institution of higher learning, the College emphasizes instructional excellence in the classroom and is committed to sustaining faculty who are caring, dedicated and knowledgeable in their respective fields, who motivate their students to realize their full learning potential, and, above all, who represent teaching excellence.
Goldey-Beacom College is further committed to providing a caring, wholesome, intellectually stimulating learning environment to its students so they may grow as individuals and become worthy, productive members of society.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.14 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Goldey-Beacom College Reviews
Things that need to be changed at Goldey-Beacom can be the amount of scholarships. I am graduating a year early and I have great grades, however, finding a scholarship is nearly impossible at the school. The advisers do help and point you to the right direction in where to look for scholarships through external cites, but it is extremely hard to obtain another one from the school.