COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our student’s safety is our primary concern. We are continually planning and researching the best ways to continue teaching and learning amidst COVID-19. Currently, all spring semester classes are being held online. Additionally, Summer Session I and Summer Session II classes will be held online also. The summer course schedule is available here: Summer 2020 Courses Learn More
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade B+
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Campusgrade C minus
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade C
- Professorsgrade C
- Locationgrade B
- Dormsgrade C
- Campus Foodgrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade C
- Safetygrade A minus
An independent, multilevel college, Goldey-Beacom College offers challenging undergraduate and graduate programs. As a teaching-oriented institution of higher learning, the College emphasizes instructional excellence in the classroom and is committed to sustaining faculty who are caring, dedicated and knowledgeable in their respective fields, who motivate their students to realize their full learning potential, and, above all, who represent teaching excellence.
Goldey-Beacom College is further committed to providing a caring, wholesome, intellectually stimulating learning environment to its students so they may grow as individuals and become worthy, productive members of society.
Goldey-Beacom College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 12 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business51 Graduates
- Accounting30 Graduates
- Finance23 Graduates
- Psychology19 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies17 Graduates
- Human Resources10 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities9 Graduates
- Legal Studies8 Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management7 Graduates
- Entrepreneurship6 Graduates
- Hard working100%
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 12 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 16 responses
- Small and very student oriented56%
- Very business oriented44%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 7 responses
Goldey-Beacom College Reviews
School spirit continues to grow and increase across campus. Social media apps help keep us all in the loop on what’s happening around campus . Sports to bus trips, campus wide games and events, food trucks and organized activities just make the learning environment that much better..... not to mention safe for us!