Goldey-Beacom College is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference
Goldey-Beacom College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management61 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections14 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies7 Graduates
Health Care Management3 Graduates
International Business3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.13 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Goldey-Beacom College Reviews
I really enjoy attending Goldey-Beacom. It's a small community, that is good if you like to have a family feel where you know everyone. The teacher here are exceptional and really do want to see you succeed. Goldey-Beacom is not a well known school, but it is growing slowly. Although this school is very small and has a tiny campus, this is a very good school if you are an athlete as well, most of the students on campus are athletes for the school. Lastly this school is extremely affordable!
If you're into getting a business degree it's a great college. Some instructors go above and beyond in making sure you succeed NOT fail. College environment is very friendly, people are very helpful and you pretty much get to know everyone. I consider Goldey-Beacom as my second home.
Very nice school but the dorms in certain houses are very small but that's normal. The gyms look amazing, and the pool is really pretty. The academics are amazing. You are getting what you paid for. The college is not to much at all but when you are coming out of state it may be a little pricey.