Goldey-Beacom College is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management69 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies8 Graduates
International Business8 Graduates
Health Care Management7 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.13 responses
After Goldey-Beacom College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Goldey-Beacom College Reviews
Review Goldey-Beacom College
I like Goldey-Beacom College because it has a very diverse student population, while the campus only two main buildings (excluding dorms) I see people, students that are happy and willing to put in work to achieve their life long goals.
This school is great if it is your first college experience. The small classes allow more interaction between the student and teacher. You can get certified in Microsoft office applications for free through your Microsoft classes.
Its a great school, its not overwhelming to the sense that your stressed out everyday but you still get a great and affordable college education.