Golden West College Reviews

Very accessible and affordable campus! Improvements can be made on elevators and the general signage around the school.
It is an average college, they are starting to renovate so that's nice. All of the teachers have accents that are hard to understand but overall not bad.
Goldenwest has a beautiful campus. They are doing a ton of remodeling. Overall an excellent school with great opportunities. This college attendance has a mixture of diversity.
Start Your Review of Golden West College
Love the counselors, so helpful when I have questions! The financial aid office is helpful as well and walked me through the steps as it was my first time applying. The layout of the campus is easy and not confusing at all.
I love how the teachers are one and one and share their experiences with you! Every teacher I have had has made sure to make the most of my education. They offer many options to continue your studies. I have been challenged and pushed to my full potential.
This college is an above average school. The professors are great and it is very easy to make friends. They are remodeling a lot of buildings including a new science building which is very exciting. This college is great to start off your career if you cannot afford a university.
This school I have been there for two years and everything was amazing and the staff are so helpful when you are in need of help. And the campus is great too.
Golden west college has a very mother nature vibe to it. The teachers that I have had so far are really helpful and attend to there students. I would love to see in the future that Golden West would receive school money to have better equipment and classrooms for students to learn.
I have had a tough path figuring out what I want to be when I grow up. Other schools had left me drifting without direction. At Golden West, the staff is exceptional. If they do not know the answer, they find out and follow up with you! The professors and science courses are easily the best I have experienced for community college level.
I loved Golden West College because it was quiet and easy to get my work done. I was able to be focused and complete my classes in a timely manor. I chose this community college over others in my area because I had a plethora of choices when I went to register and I had the opportunity to meet a lot of new people. However, my favorite part was that if my class was cancelled it only took me 10 min to get to the beach.
Golden West College is a great school if you want to focus solely on your academics while not getting too caught up in the social aspect of attending college.
I applied for Spring semester 2018 and everyone I met was very supportive. The campus is nice and people seem happy too.
As someone who does not have enough money to afford college quite yet this is a perfect place to begin climbing and adapting to your college career. I wasnt to sure about this college at first because it was quite small compared to when i visited most other community colleges. Turns out it was really comfortable and the teachers are there to help you the best they can. Best thing about here is the guidence counselours. They really do try their hardest to get you to a place where you can feel confident in your choices.
I went from a student who didn't even want to attend college, to a student who's life was saved from a college. Golden West College cares about their students and is wonderful.
GWC has the best Nursing program! I highly recommend going there. Instructors care and are extremely supportive!
I like the career center which helped me by giving a good start. They have many counselors that are helpful and energized.
Classes of course cannot compare to universities but teachers want you to pass if they know you're ready.
Start Your Review of Golden West College
The professors that I had at Golden West were fine. They weren't amazing, but they weren't terrible. I wish that I had a better experience at Golden West, but it happens. There was a great coffee cart that I went to most days.
Honestly the college is terrible, there are always students causing drama like if they were still in high school.the food is okay, and if the professor is new you have about a 70/30 chance it will be a terrible class.
golden west is such a nice school the campus is pretty and easy to navigate and they are building more offices to help grow the school as well as their staff is very helpful on transferring and helping you meet you goals