Gogebic is a public college located in Ironwood Charter Township, Michigan. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 597 undergraduate students. The Gogebic acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Nursing, Business, and Welding. Graduating 48% of students, Gogebic alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,800.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities16 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies10 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science9 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping7 Graduates
Medical Insurance Coding7 Graduates
Truck, Bus, and Commercial Vehicle Operation7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.8 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.8 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Gogebic Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Gogebic Community College Reviews
Gogebic Community College is a small, interesting school in Ironwood, MI. You really do feel a sense of community at this school, I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. Their staff are some of the most helpful educators I have ever seen. The school has a ski lift and hill on campus. Gogebic is a small campus, but your experience there will be anything but small.
Gogebic Community College is a great college if you're looking for an inexpensive way to get your generals taken care of. I'd recommend applying early and applying for scholarships.
Gogebic is a very friendly and personable school. Located in the woods of Ironwood Michigan, it has a modern yet rustic feel to it. A relative went here and she enjoyed her time there.