Gogebic Community College is ...
NJCAA Division II
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)53 Graduates
Foundations of Education22 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies12 Graduates
Business Administration and Management11 Graduates
Medical Assistant11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.7 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.7 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Gogebic Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Gogebic Community College Reviews
Gogebic Community College is a small, interesting school in Ironwood, MI. You really do feel a sense of community at this school, I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. Their staff are some of the most helpful educators I have ever seen. The school has a ski lift and hill on campus. Gogebic is a small campus, but your experience there will be anything but small.
The RN program at gogebic needs a lot of work. The exams are almost more impossible than the nursing boards. Very smart students have been failing out, and that is uncalled for. The way we are prepared for the exam has nothing to do with our exams, and we are almost going in blindy, hoping we can guess the right question. Even if we memorize front to back all of our books, the questions still don't seem to match the text we studied.
Teachers will help if you have job placements and will help looking for one. The area is smaller so some jobs are unavailable in the area, but the teachers and advisors are good with either relocating you or help finding another college which is closer to where you would like to be.