Goddard College Reviews

It was a unique experience. Very welcoming and open to all various educational opportunities. There was little support as far as advising.
Their innovative approach to education is extremely refreshing. One must be prepared for somewhat of a homeopathic culture, but their accommodations of students' needs and goals is downright amazing.
the format is amazing for people like me (non-traditional student, live out of state), and the leadership and self-direction required for this type of learning has taught me above and beyond the course of study, but I would have loved for the instructors/professors to have been more proactively supportive of us as students.
Start Your Review of Goddard College
I love Goddard! Go maroon!! Everytime I step onto our campus, I feel an overarching sense of pride and joy. The academics are great and it has provided me with everything I have wanted in a college.
Goddard College gives me the opportunity to study in my own way, on my own time, with the ability to collaborate with my fellow students outside of the classroom environment. It is the future of higher education.
Very rural - few dining options.
Small campus and everyone is very friendly.
No huge parties. People drink in the lounge.
Local and organic foods served.
People respect each other completely.
They were very kind and helpful.
All housing is quaint and nice.
I enjoy being with people of all stripes.
Some of us are old and not looking
This is not terribly important at Goddard.
We're only on campus for a week each semester, so the food isn't really that important.
It does snow but it is gorgeous in the mountains so you don't really care.
Start Your Review of Goddard College
The computer labs were spacious and not crowded at all. Printing is free!
The residency dorms are nice but this is not a typical campus housing situation. They are for short term stays.
There is no Greek life at this school, which suits me fine.