Goddard College Reviews

My experience has been overwhelmingly good as a student who wants to study interdisciplinary arts with a non traditional focus.
I am 68 years old and it was one of the most wonderful and enlightening experiences I ever encountered. Choosing what and how you are going to learn makes you a phenomenal researcher. It trains you to adapt to all sorts of experiences to your learning. The people were so extremely bright, wacky and quite unconventional. The collection of people there were all so different and accepting of others. It is a profoundly accepting and nonjudgemental place. The only downside is that people leave so frequently due to not being able to do much of their academic work on their own. I was there for all four years with only one other person who was a freshman. You either learned to motivate yourself or you dropped out. A lot of students dropped out.
You would get close to people because of the dorm time and being far away from everything and having time to relax and talk together. It was one of the best experiences of my life and I am pretty old! I graduated in 1979.
A truly democratic institution, students come first and their voices are heard! Individualized learning with the flexibility to experience life.
Start Your Review of Goddard College
It was a unique experience. Very welcoming and open to all various educational opportunities. There was little support as far as advising.
Their innovative approach to education is extremely refreshing. One must be prepared for somewhat of a homeopathic culture, but their accommodations of students' needs and goals is downright amazing.
the format is amazing for people like me (non-traditional student, live out of state), and the leadership and self-direction required for this type of learning has taught me above and beyond the course of study, but I would have loved for the instructors/professors to have been more proactively supportive of us as students.
I love Goddard! Go maroon!! Everytime I step onto our campus, I feel an overarching sense of pride and joy. The academics are great and it has provided me with everything I have wanted in a college.
Goddard College gives me the opportunity to study in my own way, on my own time, with the ability to collaborate with my fellow students outside of the classroom environment. It is the future of higher education.
Very rural - few dining options.
Small campus and everyone is very friendly.
No huge parties. People drink in the lounge.
Local and organic foods served.
People respect each other completely.
They were very kind and helpful.
All housing is quaint and nice.
I enjoy being with people of all stripes.
Some of us are old and not looking
Start Your Review of Goddard College
This is not terribly important at Goddard.
We're only on campus for a week each semester, so the food isn't really that important.
It does snow but it is gorgeous in the mountains so you don't really care.