Globe University - Woodbury Reviews

I feel as though my major is apart of the nursing field and massage field, the students are diverse so we all learn something from each other. The workload is okay, it depends on how many credits you take and if it's online or campus based.
I would choose Globe University again, I love/enjoy the hands on learning technique they provide, the topics and the instructors.
Everything was an ease for me. I would recommend others to have a set plan and paper work in order.
Start Your Review of Globe University - Woodbury
I'm not to fond with online classes but I do feel as though they allow flexibility for those who are very busy with work, kids and other classes.
There are perks for alumni students, career services helps a lot during pre and post degree options for jobs by having students setup linkedin accounts, five year plans and providing service online for opportunities
Small classroom sizes, hands on learning, great instructors, offer both online and campus classes, classes pertaining/focus on degree
Globe University actually has classes that set you up to prepare for your career, they believe in internships to help gain experience in your field and always have a job board full of opportunities for the different career students that attend Globe.
Very hands on learning technique with very major at my school. The work load is not a lot, you learn most of everything in the classroom with opportunity to learn outside the classroom too. Homework is easy when you read the books and study the material, there is also help from tutors and or instructors and the school is very open with lots of resources to help in your studies as well.
This is an excellent school to apply to if you have any physical or mental difficulties that would originally intimidate you from trying for a 2, 4, or longer degree program. The staff is friendly and flexible and willing to work with you in all areas to get you settled into a degree program that will work for you.
We respond to each other's posts each week and everyone has been thoughtful and respectful.
I am choosing an extremely difficult work load but the teachers are so helpful and are great at answering your questions.
I am learning great tools and tips on how to fund, manage, and prepare to be a small business owner.
Overall I am so happy I chose Globe University.
There is an online career center.
I am doing my degree 100% online which is great. I stay at home with my baby and finish school. All the teachers work in the area they teach. It really helps them stay up to date on the real issues in that field.
I have had a few issues with my financial aid but in the end it all worked out.
I am an online student but online resources are great.
Start Your Review of Globe University - Woodbury
I love my school, classes, and teachers. They make it easy to concentrate on the hard work and succeed.
There is a website that the school has dedicated to there students for finding employment.
There are a lot of tutoring options that are free either online or at the campus.