Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Global Health College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Global Health College Reviews
Global is a great school I love that the teachers are actively working in the nursing field so they are up to date on the industry. Because of this they can also relate things they are teaching from the textbooks to some of their real life experiences. The administrative staff is very polite and have great customer service skills. If you are willing to seek their help they are always willing to give it. You can ask your favorite teachers for help on any classes because of the type of program they run the teachers are not specific to just their class.
Professors were knowledgable, up-to-date with what was going on in the field and always willing to make themselves available to the students.
Classes were small enough to feel like you were getting what seemed like individual attention...the courses were more than relevant, but a lot of extra studying needs to be done to be sure you keep up with the fast paced classes.