High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Natural Resource Management27 Graduates
Business Administration and Management24 Graduates
High School Education23 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities23 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science22 Graduates
Corrections and Corrections Administration18 Graduates
Social Sciences16 Graduates
Elementary Education15 Graduates
Surveying Technician10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.18 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.27 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
Glenville State College Reviews
Glenville State College is a small Public college in a rural West Virginia town. Though it's 15 miles from I-79, Glenville is relatively close to several metro areas. The academics at Glenville are thorough due to the faculty to student ratio; something you won't get at a major university. Glenville also has very nice facilities for academics and athletics. Glenville has plenty of opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities as well. Tuition at Glenville is comparably cheaper than most accredited colleges and universities. The only real negatives about Glenville is parking, dorms and party scene.
So far my experience has been amazing. My brother is a sophomore there and I followed in his footsteps and chose to go there too! I like the small close community because it's easier to get to know other people and everyone is so close. I do think that the school should get better at helping students with financial issues and let them know when something is wrong with their accounts. The school just needs to be better overall with communication toward the students that attend.
At Glenville State the professors are absolutely amazing they will work with all the way and they get to know who you are, you're not a number. The food at the college is pretty bad at times they have their good and bad days, however the food gets made up with the places to eat around the campus the barbeque joint, pizza hut, and tudor's biscuit world are all great places. Glenville is just a great atmosphere and there is something always going on.