- Gettysburg, PA
- 4 Year
Gettysburg is a national college of liberal arts and sciences located in the world-famous town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Our 2,600 students are actively involved in an academically rigorous and personally challenging educational experience. With an average class size of 18 and a student-to-faculty ratio of 9.6 to 1, everyone plays a role. At Gettysburg, learning often means doing—doing everything. Students engage in cutting-edge research, study across the globe, and serve the community of Gettysburg and beyond. There are no bystanders here.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.44 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
After Gettysburg College
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
Gettysburg College Reviews
The campus is pretty and the weather, although rainy and windy at times, is usually beautiful. The sunrises and sunsets over the battlefield are among the best I have ever had the privilege to witness. The food is decent, although very rich and very repetitive.
As a psych major, I can speak briefly to that department. Finding research, if you truly want it, is not difficult. However, there are many requirements you must meet before being able to do research with the department, which can make it difficult. However, every psych professor I have had the honor to work with has been incredibly passionate and kind, and I would not imagine having worked anywhere else. This department is strong, and going here for a psychology degree will guarantee you an excellent education, especially if you are interested in research.