Gettysburg is a national college of liberal arts and sciences located in the world-famous town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Our 2,600 students are actively involved in an academically rigorous and personally challenging educational experience. With an average class size of 18 and a student-to-faculty ratio of 9.6 to 1, everyone plays a role. At Gettysburg, learning often means doing—doing everything. Students engage in cutting-edge research, study across the globe, and serve the community of Gettysburg and beyond. There are no bystanders here.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.45 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses