- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeB+
Gettysburg is a national college of liberal arts and sciences located in the world-famous town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Our 2,600 students are actively involved in an academically rigorous and personally challenging educational experience. With an average class size of 17 and a student-to-faculty ratio of 9 to 1, everyone plays a role. At Gettysburg, learning often means doing—doing everything. Students engage in cutting-edge research, study across the globe, and serve the community of Gettysburg and beyond. There are no bystanders here.
Gettysburg College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.44 responses
Business, Organizations, and Management Major
The Business, Organizations, and Management major is designed to give students not only a solid grounding in core principles of business, but to do so within a framework that extends beyond traditional pedagogical views for studying and teaching business.
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.50 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.48 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
Gettysburg College Reviews
However, I would like to see a girls soccer club, and that the soccer clubs would be recognized as intercollegiate clubs to the school. I would also like to see more funding towards the science departments for equipment for research. I was not really happy for the over 3% increase of tuition for this coming school year. But overall, a very lovely school.
The professors are absolutely amazing, even if you've never gone to their office hours they will often know your name and how you're doing straight away. They are so helpful and encouraging, and are truly willing to go the extra mile for students.
Also, the food is amazing! While many of my vegan friends have very limited options, there's a good gluten free section, and many options (healthy and not-so-healthy) that are quality. The dining staff is also incredibly friendly!