Georgian Court University Reviews

As of right now I am a freshman at Georgian Court University and my experience here has been pretty boring. There are barely any events and rarely anything to do on campus. The academics and teaching is very well structured and the staff wants you to succeed. Also, the food is not very well cooked and not very tasty.
Georgian Court University is an overall great school. I am currently a nursing student and so far my first semster here has been very enjoyable. My proffessors are very well spoken and only want me to succeed. It may not be the perfect school but it sure is gonna get me to where I need to be, happy to be a lion!
This school is very high in its academic science and will make sure to let you know if you don’t attend classes on the regular than I suggest you don’t want to attend this school. They are very strict when it comes to academics and that’s what college is about. They know how to show you a good time when it’s needed but it’s all up to you to make your college experience a success. It’s not all up to them it’s a two way thing and if you don’t communicate with them they won’t do the same for you.
Start Your Review of Georgian Court University
Georgian Court University's overall feel is relaxing, light, and one with a welcoming atmosphere. The focus on education has a strong emphasis on those who want to pursue their career goals, whether it is sciences or history. Not to mention, the architecture, layout, and overall rundown of the area with its memorable sights just feels good overall. The only thing that should be changed is the dorms; it seemed to be too crammed and kind of small, but certainly is not something that would harm the experience. Otherwise, Georgian Court University is a solid choice for those who may or may not be sure of their career choice or as to where they may want to attend.
Small classes but extremely high anxiety levels on campus.
You need to schedule your classes on your own. Some classes are offered only 1 semester per year so it'll mess up your sequence if you don't know what you're doing.
I personally like the atmosphere at Georgian court unversitiy. Everyone is friendly and the professors are really understanding and helpful. I would like for there to be a more variety or food choices on campus. The cafe and the dining hall have good foods but theu can definitely improve on adding more choices to campus.
I am a senior at this school, I transferred here in Fall of 2015. I really thought this place was going to provide an excellent education and a rigorous one where I would have academic growth. Unfortunately, my wishes and predictions proved to be very very wrong. This place is way overpriced for the education you get. The classes are not challenging enough at all, and you have to take mindless and useless gen ed classes that have nothing to do with your major, and the class times are unacceptable as well. This place is a joke, and please, whatever you do, don't let these clowns here fool you about how great this place is. They will lie to get you to come and be trapped at this so-called "university," which I don't think it is at all. Its old, outdated, rundown, in a depressing area, and not worth what you pay. I can't stand this place and can't wait to be done this upcoming Fall. Half the students here, as far as I'm concerned have no business being in a college.
Academics and professors at the school are pretty good for some majors, but the social aspect and dorms are torture. It's probably a great school for commuters, but if you have to dorm, don't come here. The dorms are disgusting and barely cleaned, there's mold, the food is awful, and there's never any activities or clubs. It's not worth all of the money students pay. I'm transferring at the end of the year, because I couldn't imagine spending another three years at the school.
I enjoy Georgian Court because the class size is very small, the teachers are knowledgeable and personal, and I feel like I am receiving a great education.
GCU is a very small campus. Even tho it is small i liked how the teachers were able to give you 1v1 attention in classes if you are confused. I played soccer at Georgian Court University and the teachers were fantastic dealing with me when i had a game and had to miss practice. All the teachers and staff there are very nice and respectful. I would 100% recommend GCU to students. I believe it is a university on the rise to better and greater things.
Georgian Court University is a very small, private Catholic college located in Lakewood. Although the surrounding area of the campus is not so great, the campus is beautiful. On campus you can find a beautiful fountain, many statues, and old historic buildings with fascinating architecture. Class sizes are relatively small, consisting of about 30 students. There are activities for students to participate in, there are a lot of clubs that students can join, and there is a student lounge that is nice to spend time in. I like Georgian Court because with the small classes, you are able to establish a relationship with an instructor where they know what to expect from you, and they can tell you are truly making an effort in their class. With larger universities, it is common for the instructor to know maybe one or two student which would not be beneficial to me.
In my opinion I really love this school. The professors really care where you are trying to get your self in life. They try very hard to keep you up with your work and if you fall behind they will talk to you and try to get you back on track. Also the campus is simply beautiful . Id highly recommend to visit it.
As I am a commuting, grad student, attending part time, I may not accurately portray the sports program.
I have only started my Masters, however I have taken classes on the graduate level before here for certification and have been pleased with the school.
there are some good atheletes
I like it small class sizes. Students are friendly.
Don't know much about it.
Start Your Review of Georgian Court University
School is alright, I enjoy my program but some of the teachers aren't the best. I've had two really great ones. Overall recommend.
no one hangs out so instances are slim to none
average, could be much better regarding help with grants and scholorships