Georgian Court University Reviews

I really like all the professors I have had since I have been attending Georgian Court. What I would like to see change is more communication between departments such as financial aid and registrars office. I feel that things would run more smoothly when trying to access student information.
I loved the passion of each of my professors and the small class size. However I hated the career services, and counseling departments. I did not have the “college experience” and living on campus was far too expensive. In general tuition is insane and the only return investment I feel I received was the knowledge I gained. After graduation I was no further along in my career, quite the contrary.
I personally really love this school. But I understand why some people don't. I'm lucky enough to be a student athlete which really changes my experience a bit but I hope this helps.
Start Your Review of Georgian Court University
I feel that Georgian Court is one of the finest local Universities in my area. There is a diverse student body, groups and clubs for everyone, and has one of the best nursing programs that I found.
I was an athlete at GCU and when I originally visited it seemed like a very nice place and the academics were supposed to be very good for my major. When I got there as a freshmen though, everything was completely different and the school was awful. The campus is in the worst town where no one knows how to drive and there is nothing to do. The academics were easier than my high school AP classes and the professors did not treat you like an adult but like a child. The one gen ed course I had to take was a joke. They will also press you to go to mass and practice Catholicism especially if you are an athlete because you have a team mass every month. The athletic facilities are decent but the gym is so small that you can barely fit a team in there. Since there’s nothing to do off campus or on campus everyone just partied every night. It is not worth the money.
Georgian court university is a good school the professors have a-lot of time for you to help you become successful in college and overall it has a beautiful campus and i believe its an excellent institution to get your education from.
So far in my transition to Georgian Court University, I have found that I absolutely love it. I am currently a nursing student there and I am super excited about the university. I feel as if I have endless possibilities and I am happy to be on campus everyday. The place is beautiful and the staff is amazing to work with. They are always around to help in anyway, which is very much appreciated.
I enjoy attending Georgian Court University because of how small the school is. Everyone has a great friendly relationship with each other.

I am a huge fan of the education system as well, because each Professor takes the time to connect with their students, which creates a great relationship between the student and professor.
Although the campus is small it is also very beautiful. As a commuter parking was fairly easy to find and it did not seem as I missed very much on campus. Emails are frequently sent as they held various campus events creating a bonding experience between all students.
GCU has many opportunities for success. They have a wide variety of majors and minors so anyone can find something right for them. They also have a lot of clubs so people can get involved and meet new people.
I love this school so much! The campus itself is beautiful and it seems like such a close-knit community. There is a reason why this was my top choice and why I'm going here next fall.
Love the small class sizes, the professors remember you and know you by name. School of education is amazing, highly recommend GCU to education majors and anyone who wants to commute to school. Would not suggest living there.
Georgian Court is a small campus with a friendly environment. Since I started the Counseling Program I have had nothing but a great experience in my classes and on campus. My professors are very thorough and nice. I am overall enjoying my time at this University.
I am still currently attending this school but I am not on the Lakewood campus. Georgian court University holds classes at Cumberland County College and that is where I am taking classes on campus.
I love my life here at GCU. I like how diverse it is and how everyone knows everyone. I love the location of the school and how it's 15 minutes away from New Jerseys Shore. You never run out of all activities or events to attend every day.
Small, personalized environment that allows students to grow and flourish. It is a place where you will never be a number. The athletic department is growing more and more each year and is an ideal university for those who want to pursue teaching, psychology, or Exercise Science
Georgian court university is a very nice and spacious place. There is a heard of deer on campus even. It has very nice and up to date athletic facilities. The money you spend to go here is a good use of money.
Start Your Review of Georgian Court University
As of right now I am a freshman at Georgian Court University and my experience here has been pretty boring. There are barely any events and rarely anything to do on campus. The academics and teaching is very well structured and the staff wants you to succeed. Also, the food is not very well cooked and not very tasty.
Georgian Court University is an overall great school. I am currently a nursing student and so far my first semster here has been very enjoyable. My proffessors are very well spoken and only want me to succeed. It may not be the perfect school but it sure is gonna get me to where I need to be, happy to be a lion!
This school is very high in its academic science and will make sure to let you know if you don’t attend classes on the regular than I suggest you don’t want to attend this school. They are very strict when it comes to academics and that’s what college is about. They know how to show you a good time when it’s needed but it’s all up to you to make your college experience a success. It’s not all up to them it’s a two way thing and if you don’t communicate with them they won’t do the same for you.