Georgia State University is ...
NCAA Division I-FBS
Sun Belt Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.335 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.345 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.345 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 215 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.401 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.472 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.235 responses
Georgia State University Reviews
I transferred from Savannah State University to Georgia State University in the Fall of 2017. Upon my arrival the first day of school the professors in all my classes have been amazing. There is no shortage on the number of friends, I have made so far and the University Housing has many amenities to offer for from my own room, study areas, organizations geared toward students in housing and much more The on campus housing representative and the college allow companies such as Amazon, Atlanta Braves and Chick-fi-a to come in to speak with the students for possible internships! I recently joined an organization in which I can participate with community service projects and fundraisers. I could not ask for a better experience with Georgia State University the past few months!
Georgia State University is such a great University that has everything a student needs. If you are a transfer student, attending their perimeter campus because you are a high school student, or just a normal freshman applying, you will be in the best hands. Everyone is super nice, and your professors want you to succeed. You have so many opportunities to get help- at a tutoring center, with other students in your class, or even one on one with your professor. It such a fantastic college!
Georgia State University is a wonderful school full of many great students, coaches, and professors! I attended two years at Georgia State University on one of their satellite campuses in Dunwoody Georgia. The campus is absolutely beautiful and the perfect place for non-traditional students.