Georgia Piedmont Technical College Reviews

Although they did not have the exact major I wanted causing me to attend for only a year, I did enjoy my time at Georgia Piedmont. I liked all the little events they held and even joined the Humane Society as the Humanities Director Dr. G is a great woman who made her classes enjoyable. I mainly enjoyed my time here because I appreciated or liked my teachers: Ms. Carthon, Mr. Macbeth, & Ms. Santiago
Georgia Piedmont has a very flexible learning program. Most of the teachers there are willing to help you get to where you want to be. All you have to do is be willing and ready to learn.
I am a duel enrollment student through Georgia Piedmont Technical College and I find the Newton Campus comfortable with professors who arw very helpful and attentive.
Review Georgia Piedmont Technical College
Some very good teachers in the computer department but the school does not supply them with any up-to-date equipment to teach with.
Registration process was simple; could tell that professor wanted students to do well.
Career center provides info re: available jobs & hosts job fairs.
job prospects look good; career center hosts job fairs & sends out mailings re: job opportunities.
Have primarily taken classes online; instructor was responsive, helpful & provided list of assignments for the semester early on so we could plan accordingly re: its completion; good variety of courses offered
curriculum relates to profession; facilities were conducive to learning; job prospects are good.
professors and advisors genuine care and support expressed re: achievement.
Financial aid part very confusing.
My instructors are very helpful and involved with helping to apply what I learn to my real world aspirations.
I was a great experience and the programs that are available fits the needs of many different types of students.
My teachers are really flexible and understanding!
I'm not very tech savvy so I think that has a major part in my rating, and secondly it was a math class, my least favorite study.
Our Career Specialist Ms. Brenda Baugh is the absolute BEST!
From what I've been told, quite a few students found work almost immediately after graduation and I've also heard of a few students being hired through their internships!
Review Georgia Piedmont Technical College
In my program we only have a handful of teachers which I love because I am able to build a secure relationship with them, and those teachers have made class easier by piggybacking off of each other. I can tell they come together at some point to discuss concerns and ways to better our college experience. ;)
Well for one, my program receives the least amount of financial support compared to all other programs and my curriculum and internship semester is quite stressful when it comes to scheduling.
I feel like the teachers here are really concerned with helping student's college experience be as smooth as possible, as well as successful!