Georgia Northwestern Technical College Reviews

The teachers really go out of their way to help students become successful with their futures. The facility have a great way of making you feel welcomed and appreciated as a student!
The staff and faculty at GNTC are always willing to help students achieve their goals. Phone calls/emails are returned promptly, well kept and clean at all times, staff/faculty are knowledgeable regarding every possible scenario, and students are prepared and ready to sit for state/national exams before graduation. I am confident I will gain the experience I need to get a job immediately upon graduation.
I have enjoyed attending GNTC. I only wish they would offer more areas of study. I will have to transfer to another college to complete my degree. I wish I didn't have to.
Start Your Review of Georgia Northwestern Technical College
I decided to go back to school at age 50 for a new career opportunity. Georgia northwestern helped me from day one. They assisted me in enrolling! Filling out all necessary financial aid paperwork! And helped me select the program I needed to get the appropriate degree. This place has amazing facilities and an awesome staff! I recommend Georgia northwestern to any and all who may be considering furthering their education.
This is my second year in Early Childhood Education at Georgia Northwestern Technical College. I also attended back in 2001/2002 when it was called Coosa Valley Technical College and graduated from the Cosmetology program. I have had an excellent experience at Georgia Northwestern the entire time I have attended. I am suppose to graduate this summer with my Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Great school! Teachers and staff are very helpful. Everyone is willing to help you when you need assistance. Great place to earn a degree and further your education. Has a very safe environment and easy mobility around campus.
This is my freshman year of college and so far I love my school! My professors are very nice and helpful. I was able to purchase all my books needed for my classes on campus in our bookstore. It's easy to find your way around, but if you do get lost anyone of the staff members will point you in the write direction.
I have personally loved attending GNTC. They're very helpful and informative. It was easy to apply and be accepted. They try working with you as much as possible and they strive to exceed your expectations.
It is so easy scheduling my class to meet my needs especially when we only have one vehicle in the family
You have a lot more weekly discussions to turn in versus classroom students.
They have a list of school that are affiliated with in you can transfer credits over to pursue a higher degree
Class are small which gives YOU a great student to instructor ratio
Overall it is excellent in handle student affairs admissions
You definitely get your money worth . great education.
Gntc is one the best schools in Georgia.
I haven't attended school here yet. However, of any school I've ever applied to and visited, GNTC's application process was the easiest to go through and I didn't have to wait weeks for a decision. When I visited, both my advisor and the staff in the Admissions and Financial Aid offices were very professional and helpful.
I have not had to transfer or work around any schedules so I cannot accurately review this section. I am a first time student, and my job works around my school schedule.
Start Your Review of Georgia Northwestern Technical College
I took several classes online and majority of the instructors were willing to help if asked. They were understanding that not every student had internet at home, and would work with them if their assignments were late due to this reason.
I am not really sure of the post-grad services at this school.
There are a lot of opportunities at this college. If you are wanting to do early childhood education, something medical, or engineering I would recommend this school.