Georgia Military College - Milledgeville Reviews

I like the school because its close to home and I'm able to graduate and move on to a 4-year college.
When I attended GMC, I had a pretty good experience. At the time I was working, so my advisor helped work my classes in around my work schedule. The teachers were always available to answer any questions. The classes were very easy. The only thing that got to me is that it was very crowded on campus, but the online courses were a delight.
This school is a very good school. The teachers are nice and since I am a dual enrollment student, everything is paid for.
Start Your Review of Georgia Military College - Milledgeville
I absolutely love Georgia Military College. The teachers are very helpful and the hours are flexible. I work full time and I'm a mother of four and I needed to school that would fit in and around my schedule and Georgia Military college was the only college that fitted perfectly with my schedule.
I just started and im doing online courses, but overall the experience has been amazing. Free tutoring, Military lounge, and very helpful administration.
I enjoy this school! Class sizes are small so you get more time with the teacher for questions and being able to understand what your learning. The students and teachers are also very nice
Great online school. I dislike how some teachers do not provide extra credit to the students. Most of the instructors you are unable to find on ratemyprofessor.com
the school is okay if your looking to transfer some of the kids there aren't motivated to do anything which can kind of be staggering.
I love their online learning system. I am a full time, online college student and their online program provides a flexible and easy way of learning.
Absolutely fantastic school. Start here, go anywhere is the moto at this school and it's completely true. The classes are small and the teachers are attentive. It feels like everyone is interested in my success and the success of the other students. I work and go to school full-time, and it easy for me to find classes that for my schedule. Also any classes that aren’t available, can be taken online. If you have the drive and are willing to put in the work, this school is the place for you. I 100% recommend the Fayetteville and Fairburn campus.les.
I am in the Augusta Campus section, it was not listed so i chose the milledgeville campus instead. The campus so far has a great location, teachers are amazing at trying to understand your learning style and finding ways to see that your get your assignment completed within the set amount of time. The students that attend this collage are very friendly and the staff is very helpful at guiding you to where you need to be financially and academically.
Georgia Military College has professional teachers and a good learning environment. The staff works well with the students and they are flexible. The staff and administration is always available to help the students and are positive people. It is good to have positive people that are willing to assist you throughout your college experience.
I actually have attended the smaller version of the Milledgeville campus in Columbus, Georgia, and I have enjoyed my experience with the Columbus campus of Georgia Military College! The only thing that I would change about it is the class offerings. Sometimes they only have one offering of a certain class I need, and I cannot make it to that offering. It puts me behind in that class an entire term!
I like the school the way it is, I attend the Augusta campus. There are no dorms so I stay at home. There are no sports but they attempt to try different activities to get students involved. The student body is nice and everyone is different in their own way. The professors help you to their fullest potential. Sometimes we get free pizza. Parking lot fills up fast.
i love this school. Everyone, including staff and students, are so helpful and very nice. Anyone you talk to can answer your questions and its just perfect all around.
I am taking online classes at this college. It's fine, the classes are manageable. Some support is offered to students. The tech department doesn't seem to be great and the online format is a little bit dated. Overall, its okay.
Georgia Military is a great school! They have much to offer to all students. The professors are wonderful and are more then glad to take time out of their day to sit down and chat with students about anything wether it be class related or just life choices.
Start Your Review of Georgia Military College - Milledgeville
I classes with GMC through their campus in Columbus, GA. The professors and advisors were thorough and were very helpful. Great outside resources such as tutors and library were available. I had a great experience here!
I love the campus and how much it involves its' students. It provides numerous opportunities for students to get involved in community service and work. It is very easy to register for classes and to talk to advisement if help was needed. Teachers are very open to taking criticism on how to improve teaching styles to ensure that learning is effortless for their students.
I attend the Fayetteville campus and so far its ben good. The teachers are nice and teach well and the work is easy to grasp.