Georgia Military College - Milledgeville Reviews

Georgia Military College in Warner Robins is a phenomenal junior college. Georgia Military College provides great instructors and professors that assist college students in developing advanced critical thinking abilities. At this institution I was able to complete the course work to attain an associate degree in business administration. Their classroom facilities welcome small audiences on a mission to academic success. This campus also provides superlative advisement and financial aid assistance. The advisors are friendly and take time with students to make sure they are on the correct path to graduation. However, it would be nice if Georgia Military College added more degree programs such as atmospheric science, finance, and meteorology. I enjoyed the school’s work study program that offered students with great grades time to work and study. Overall the school is just a wonderful place to start when transitioning from high school to college.
My experience at GMC was a positive one. It's a good school to work on raising your GPA and a great starting point for your academic career.
Georgia Military College is a great small college to attend if you are looking for convenient secondary schooling. The Augusta campus has tremendous professors and amazing staff. Because the Augusta campus is not part of the main campus in Milledgeville, the small campus does not have a food facility, just a few snack/drink machines. Also, because a lot of the students attending there are adults with families and careers already, high school students, or students looking to get there associates degrees there are no parties or athletic programs.
Start Your Review of Georgia Military College - Milledgeville
Great experience at GMC! Faculty is very helpful and there to see you succeed! Classes are based on quarter system rather than semesters so be ready to learn quick.
I really love the fact that the people who work here care about your future. As long as you try your best and use the help give to you.
Georgia Military College in Augusta, Georgia is an awesome community college for students who have been out of school for three years or more. Admissions, faculty, and staff create a very friendly environment that can make one's college experience blissful. There are no gray areas at this school so what you see is what you get. To keep spirits high, the GMC staff will host pizza parties, popcorn parties, and bring in goodies to celebrate the Georgia Military College anniversary. The academic curriculum is not too challenging but does require to put forth some effort. Free tutoring is also available all throughout the week as well. Resources are readily available to all students that attend GMC.
Well for starters it’s a great school even though I attend another gmc campus which is located in Valdosta Georgia. I can still complete this survey because we all focus on the same goals especially understanding the QEP which is also known as the quality enhancement plan which focuses on makeing students really think and make better choices, also known as critical thinking.
I absolutly love GMC. It is a great school where all of the teachers care and are very willing to help!!
My experience here has been good for the most part. There are many different people here and it's okay. As far as the students goes some are really nice while others not so great. Attitudes early in the morning is not a good look for any student.
Wonderful college. All professors are excellent and seem to really care about their students' success. Highly recommended. Cost of attending is a lot more affordable than a four year university.
This has been a great experience of college for me. The professor are great and want you do your best and they do everything they can to help you get propered for text and exams. All in all it's a great college.
I am a current student at Georgia Military College. I love this college. It has been the greatest experience yet. My instructors are awesome and very knowledgeable of the content they're teaching. They're always willing to help.
I loved that I was able to start a new club easily and could work with the school closely to help achieve this personal goal of mine. I will always be grateful to the tutoring lab and the help they gave me to help me reach my all time lifetime goal of getting honors in college.
What needs to be improved is that the prep school is in a way "the bully" of the school. If I was down stairs eating lunch in their cafeteria, I would be told that I couldn't sit where I was anymore and had to leave. The cater more to the prep school than to the actual college students. I ended up finishing my degree online because of how the school handled that situation as a whole.
I like that Georgia Military College makes every college student feel like they can accomplish anything he students want, the teachers care about their students from their classroom and to other teachers classroom. The campus is very safe and well kept. My classroom environment is very hands on.
Georgia Military College has given me the ability to go back to school. It is very hard for me to pay for school, so they allow me to pay payments. Every check they get half of it. The classrooms are smaller and the class size is smaller. I believe they care more about the students. The school has a good library and resources to help a student succeed. I would recommend GMC to anyone.
GMC's Augusta campus is a great college for getting an Associate. The students are friendly, the staff are efficient and helpful, and the professors are willing to help. It has many clubs and there are a lot of opportunities and events. It also has a student lounge with coffee and vending machines. Though one of the things that could be improved, would be a bigger and more comfortable outside area.
GMC is a great place to start no matter what your looking for. Teachers really help you in whatever you need extra help in. Campus is very nice. Students are friendly and very respectful
Start Your Review of Georgia Military College - Milledgeville
Gives high school students the opportunity to take college classes and receive high school credit as well as college credit.
Georgia Military College is a very small, two year community college located in a lively college town in middle Georgia. Since GMC is so small, there are not as many clubs and organizations as bigger universities, but they do offer activities for students to participate in. The tuition is very affordable, and includes several useful assets for students to use. In the tuition fees, GMC incorporates a book rental fee so you don't have to buy books every quarter, and they include a tutoring fee that allows them to provide tutors for every subject that are available most days of the week.
The staff is very dedicated to the success of each student and are very helpful in the process of students transferring to other colleges or universities to complete their degree.