- 4 Year
- ATLANTA, GA
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We encourage everyone in the Georgia Tech community to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) recommendations, vaccinate, and wear a mask in campus buildings. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Valuegrade A+
- Diversitygrade A+
- Campusgrade B+
- Athleticsgrade A
- Party Scenegrade A minus
- Professorsgrade A
- Locationgrade A
- Dormsgrade C
- Campus Foodgrade C+
- Student Lifegrade A+
- Safetygrade B
Georgia Tech’s mission is to develop leaders who advance technology and improve the human condition. Its mission and strategic plan are focused on making a positive impact in the lives of people everywhere. For more than 135 years, the people of Georgia Tech have dared to imagine and then create solutions for a better future. The innovative culture and leadership continue, for Progress and Service for all.
Georgia Institute of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Information Science617 Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering552 Graduates
- Business361 Graduates
- Industrial Engineering356 Graduates
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering239 Graduates
- Chemical Engineering220 Graduates
- Aerospace Engineering207 Graduates
- Electrical Engineering190 Graduates
- Computer Hardware Engineering151 Graduates
- Civil Engineering129 Graduates
College of Engineering
Located in one of America's most vibrant cities, Tech's College of Engineering combines the resources of a major university with the benefits of an urban campus, giving you the tools you need to chase your ambitions. With dozens of degree programs across eight schools, graduates leave with skills, knowledge, and global savvy for a world increasingly dependent on engineering.
- Mix of Online and on Campus2%
- On Campus95%
- Work very hard play hard46%
- Either work hard, play hard or sleep a lot.21%
- One size does not fit all17%
- Work hard. Have no life. Get no sleep.12%
Georgia Institute of Technology Reviews
Further, the community is awesome. I have met and will continue to meet incredible minds. There are so many different people and groups here that everyone will find a place. The friends that I have made here I hold close to my heart.
Also, I want to mention its location. Atlanta is truly a beautiful city with many things to do after a long days of studying. There's the Coca-cola factory, Ponce City Market, and much more.