Georgia Highlands College Reviews

I have just started school again after being out of high school for 6 years. The staff made the process super easy and got everything done in under 2 weeks. I would highly recommend this school.
I enjoyed that I was able to pay for classes, as it's pretty cheap. The Cartersville campus is very nice.
Georgia Highlands is a very good college for people who don't know what degree the want to earn yet or for people who are coming back to school.
Start Your Review of Georgia Highlands College
Overall a great starter school, although I do know people who have gone here and gotten full degrees. Great nursing program.
I liked Georgia Highlands. I took online courses for my 2-year degree in Liberal Arts (general studies) here. The instructors were all helpful, some more than others. For the most part, I found success at this school taking Web based classes. I am now about to graduate!
I love Georgia Highlands, the multiple campuses has allowed me the opportunity to not only travel but broaden my amount of friends. I am also able to participate in any club I would like and I really like to be involved. Georgia Highlands is a college I highly recommend. I made the best decision choosing to go here, I could not be happier. Thank you Georgia Highlands!
Georgia highlands provides an excellent education for every college student. This community college gets students ready for a 4 year college or graduation from Highlands.
Georgia highlands is a very good college after high school, because they have to many programs where we can move on
Georgia Highlands to me is a very standard school, providing the and meeting the basic needs of every student. The professors here at the Douglasville site are helpful, and understanding. Which is great because they take the time to re-teach a portion of the lesson which we did not understand the first time through. Through my experiences here being at this school, there's not a thing I would change about it.
I went to the campus in Cartersville which is a really nice campus. The classes aren't too big so you're able to have more interaction with the professor. All of my professors that I've had have been wonderful! If I ever needed extra help, or if I had a misunderstanding, I would either talk to them after class or shoot them a quick email. They were always there for me to clarify information or answer any questions I had. One thing that I don't like is that Cartersville is not an area where there's lots of things to do. I mainly had to stay on campus when I had my break in between classes because it's not a very fun town to be in. But, honestly this campus is great and I love sitting outside to study on nice days. GA highlands is a very easy going school for someone who is looking to further their education and start slowly by easing in to college life at a smaller school.
This college will take good care of you. Also, great to do your 2 years of college then to transfer since it will be cheaper!!!!
The main campus is awesome and the staff is really nice. i love going there and wouldn't change a thing.
Georgia Highlands is a great college for students who are looking for affordable education options. Georgia Highlands offers the same academic courses you would receive at 4 year institution for a more affordable price. Georgia Highlands is also a smaller university so you're able to gain more one on one learning from your professors.
I love Georgia Highlands. It is an easy going campus where everyone this there to help you succeed. The professors are all willing to help and really want you to do your best. It is a great place to get an education.
In my two years attending I've been very pleased with my classes, professors, administrators, campus(es), etc., etc. Everyone I've had dealings with has always been very helpful and pleasant. Both the Rome and Cartersville Campus were always kept clean and in good order with well-designed interiors for student life. As a community college it is very affordable and I feel very fortunate to have attended for two years at such a low cost. I feel as though I've gotten a great deal of bang for my buck along side my education.
There have been a few professors that I haven't seen eye to eye with or have caused issues with me while I have been in a wheelchair. Other than that, it is a great school to start with with great people.
Every experience I have had with GHC has been positive. From the application process, to the millions of phone calls I made to admissions, to the kindness of the teachers at orientation, and to the level of critical thinking and care teachers put into their courses, I am in love. I recommend GHC to everyone I know, and in fact, my sister will be starting there in the fall! I take all my classes online, so I don't know too much about the on-campus experience, but I do know GHC has won awards for being the best value for a two year degree in the state of Georgia.
Start Your Review of Georgia Highlands College
Georgia Highlands College is a great starter school with friendly faculty and staff who are helpful and encouraging.
Georgia Highlands is a great school. Teachers are friendly and and make learning a good experience. Since it's a small town, everyone is friends. There are great opportunities for student involvement. GHC really prepares all student for transfer to a 4-year school.
Georgia Highlands College is a great investment and a worthy school. The classes are small and the teachers really care about your education.The teachers and staff are willing to help with nearly every question about the college. People of many ages and different backgrounds attend GHC and there is a present veteran community as well. Overall, I greatly enjoy attending Georgia Highlands and recommend it to anyone who's trying to save some money and still get a good education.